• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Slut RPG Recommendations?

LegoBro

Oct 22, 2017
Looking for RPG games that have ahegao (the art style). I tend to like games where the girl starts innocent, but is turned into a full on slut in the end. But any ahegao game will do.

Here are some of the games I enjoyed:
OneOne1 games (the heiress, dark elf, killing time, etc.)
Melty's Quest
Circlekame games (parallel fantasy if+, etc.)
Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier
Eclipse Works Games (Ariadne, Magica)
Doujin Circle Gyu! games (Sword Princess Cistina, etc.)
Vitamin Quest

Games I haven't played, but looking at:
the tower of wisdom and stupidity

I honestly feel like I've gone through the entire barrel. Any recommendations for me?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Personnally, I liked
There's some parts that aren't translated, but it's the sex scenes, so it isn't such an issue.

You should probably avoid this one. The game seem to be good, but the translation is even worse than an automatic translation made ten years ago. I played it one hour and quit to never come back. Passing 3/4 of the time trying to figure what was said and so what I should do now isn't a game for me.

Reactions: LegoBro

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
There's quite a few you haven't listed.

Most of them have NTR.

Look into the page for the games you like and read the genres, then throw a genre into the search bar.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
There's not much ahego faces in here, but the premise fits your description -

LegoBro

Oct 22, 2017
Forgot to add Vitamin quest (very short game) to the list. Edited in case others are also looking for similar rpgs.

There's not much ahego faces in here, but the premise fits your description -

Not a fan of the artwork, but I'll try it out. Thanks!