Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
It is with immense excitement that SB:C goes into Early Access on Steam and is now available for purchase! What a milestone! Thank you, fans!

Hey when will Trixie update be out?

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hey when will Trixie update be out?
You know at first I left pretty hard because I thought this was a joke about the Trixie update of SBC. But then I realized you must be talking about giggle night LOL it's probably going to be out in less than a month.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Why is their no Android version released to the public? Just asking cause every other version has updated releases.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Why is their no Android version released to the public? Just asking cause every other version has updated releases.
It's the next version that comes out to the public. It's the first version that ever had a Android release specifically. My first attempt, and it seems to be working okay.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Do you think when it's completed the later conent (like what's on itchio) will become public or at least put on here?
Yes absolutely I will be releasing it publicly just like always. Probably in September I will put that release up here. To give people who bought it on Steam a month or so.

Onayepheton

Mar 19, 2019
It is with immense excitement that SB:C goes into Early Access on Steam and is now available for purchase! What a milestone! Thank you, fans!

Congratz on the Early Access release! Wish my country would allow me to purchase it.

qmechan

Jul 9, 2021
I'm always excited about things that go in a different direction than the usual. Shine on, you crazy horny diamond!

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
You know, after playing a few of your games I'm just now starting to get the feeling that Trixie isn't your every day girl. :p I suspect she might have special powers of some sort!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
On the unit creation who do you have to breed to get units that infected gaurds?
Those are random from Alora, but I should also add that the Battle Phase is currently a total work in progress on this release, so expect changes upcoming.

The indoctrinators are also random from Alora. However, I think it is also tied to how many women you have fully converted as well before they unlock as possible units.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
is there going to be any upload of the game on here
Absolutely! I will still be giving out all my work for free... thousands and thousands of hours of my life and thousands of dollars of my money buying all the things to make it.... for free... lol But I like sharing! Anyway, it's just going to follow the usual. As soon as the next release is done, then when it hits patreon, the release they (and now Steam) had I will post here the same day (and all the other places I share it).

craig117

Jun 8, 2018
Absolutely! I will still be giving out all my work for free... thousands and thousands of hours of my life and thousands of dollars of my money buying all the things to make it.... for free... lol But I like sharing! Anyway, it's just going to follow the usual. As soon as the next release is done, then when it hits patreon, the release they (and now Steam) had I will post here the same day (and all the other places I share it).
sorry for asking i just want to know that all

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
No need to be sorry! I like sharing like I said, hope you did not think I was rude or anything. Anyway, yep, you will definitely see it posted here. And if for whatever reason the final update to SB:C is not done by Halloween, then for my Halloween treat this year I DEFINITELY will still post the Amelia release.

LustyAjax

Jan 9, 2022
hello just found the game. it's ok but the conversion process needs to be adjusted. it takes way too long for it to progress, especially as there's just one scene per effective option. you're just sitting there clicking through the same scenes for god knows how many days. i'm on 10 and nobodies bar is even 1/4 of the way through. and eve is at like 1/10

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
hello just found the game. it's ok but the conversion process needs to be adjusted. it takes way too long for it to progress, especially as there's just one scene per effective option. you're just sitting there clicking through the same scenes for god knows how many days. i'm on 10 and nobodies bar is even 1/4 of the way through. and eve is at like 1/10
I'd recommend at the start when it gives you the options choose Easy and Fast. And in the next update (also the final one) there will be an upgrade system for the chambers to add to their conversion power as well. On hard I think the game should last around 200 days-ish. If you are just doing story mode though, choose fast at the start and you can probably skip through it all quickly.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes