HTML SLT - Sofia Latina Teacher [v0.1] [Shiftcik]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sofia.png

Overview:
SLT is the story of a 35-year-old woman who rediscovers herself and discovers what is inside her.
pictures/GIFs + AI images​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Developer: Shiftcik
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Introduction0.jpeg Prev. 1.PNG Prev. 2.PNG End1.jpeg Hall.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

art199

Apr 26, 2017
Good game with a lot of potential.
1. I would change that blue color in one of the dialogues. It's hard to read especially when you're on your phone.
2. Keep it up I'll be waiting for more .
3. I want to ask you what's your native language?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3176106

Overview:
SLT is the story of a 35-year-old woman who rediscovers herself and discovers what is inside her.
pictures/GIFs + AI images​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Developer: Shiftcik
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Love the idea of the Latina teacher, but, you said this was only done as a test. So, are you going to run with this game/story or you're just practicing? BTW, good luck with your game. Didn't see any sex tags for this start.

Sofia, is the perfect latina in my book. I love her. Slim, small-breasted, beautiful nipples and browned complexion. Beautiful face and smile.

Last edited:

Shiftcik

Aug 14, 2017
Good game with a lot of potential.
1. I would change that blue color in one of the dialogues. It's hard to read especially when you're on your phone.
2. Keep it up I'll be waiting for more .
3. I want to ask you what's your native language?
Thanks!

As for the colors, I haven't tested how they look on phone, but will change it before next update :sneaky: And it's polish

Love the idea of the Latina teacher, but, you said this was only done as a test. So, are you going to run with this game/story or you're just practicing? BTW, good luck with your game. Didn't see any sex tags for this start.

Sofia, is the perfect latina in my book. I love her. Slim, small-breasted, beautiful nipples and browned complexion. Beautiful face and smile.
As for the first part of your question - I plan to add another chapters to that story, even if only for myself :D I have a plan in my head for how the current arc of the story will unfold, and creating this game helps me organize it. However, updates will probably be irregular.

As for the second part... Here's the problem. I also like her look, but an hour after writing the post with the game, the AI art tool I use released a new feature that would increase my creation possibilities, but Sofia looks different on it...

I generated the first image using the old method, the remaining three using the new one. I used the same prompting in all of them.
So I have to decide whether to stick with the old one and try to get better at it, or to remake the photos from v0.1 to match them to the images from the new engine.
Or third option - make a transition from the first to the second appearance as time passes in the story.

Old method.png new method3.png new method2.png new method1.png

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Have only just started so dunno about the story yet... but i felt obliged to comment..
I am not sure what language your first is but well the english here is bad to say the least.
things like.. " Mum! Emma exclaimed Why don't you sleep anymore? "
or
It's true that I've already know most of the teachers there
I know these things require alot of writing and certain things can slip through.. but if english isnt your first language maybe getting someone to proof read or just give you corrections will let the story flow.. or be believable..
But again i am not insulting, just trying to help.
Anyway back to the game.. the comments above is as far as i am so far..lol

Also i do have a question which program do you use to generate the ai images ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
I generated the first image using the old method, the remaining three using the new one. I used the same prompting in all of them.
So I have to decide whether to stick with the old one and try to get better at it, or to remake the photos from v0.1 to match them to the images from the new engine.
Or third option - make a transition from the first to the second appearance as time passes in the story.
Start over.

You will have produced thousands of images once you're done with this project and learned a lot of things. Don't try to hold on to your first attempts. And from what you've posted it's a dramatic jump in quality.

Also consider running Stable Diffusion locally on your own machine so you have total control over the creative process, if possible. Maybe it's not up to your skill level or financial means right now but it can be an option later on.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Given that the game is just a test, do you intend to continue? If so, will there be options and choices or will it maintain a Kinect novel?

Aloo7009

May 29, 2017
Thanks!

As for the colors, I haven't tested how they look on phone, but will change it before next update :sneaky: And it's polish

As for the first part of your question - I plan to add another chapters to that story, even if only for myself :D I have a plan in my head for how the current arc of the story will unfold, and creating this game helps me organize it. However, updates will probably be irregular.

As for the second part... Here's the problem. I also like her look, but an hour after writing the post with the game, the AI art tool I use released a new feature that would increase my creation possibilities, but Sofia looks different on it...

View attachment 3179055 View attachment 3179056 View attachment 3179057 View attachment 3179058
I'd say the new Sofia is quite hot, the Original looked very AI, which this does too but in a much better way.

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
Fun little game. More like a story than a game, but I don't dislike that. I enjoy these HTML games when they keep it simple and don't add too many crazy, ambitious variables that wind up ruining the pacing and release schedule. I hope to see Sofia try Paul's special ingredient straight from the source in a future update.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks!

View attachment 3179055 View attachment 3179056 View attachment 3179057 View attachment 3179058
From what I see, all the pics are fine. I personally love the first one the best. The last pic seems to show her with bags under her eyes. Keep her slim and small-breasted. Small-breasted women are extremely sexy (that was my mother, hummmmmm......).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Have only just started so dunno about the story yet... but i felt obliged to comment..
I am not sure what language your first is but well the english here is bad to say the least.
things like.. " Mum! Emma exclaimed Why don't you sleep anymore? "
or
It's true that I've already know most of the teachers there
I know these things require alot of writing and certain things can slip through.. but if english isnt your first language maybe getting someone to proof read or just give you corrections will let the story flow.. or be believable..
But again i am not insulting, just trying to help.
Anyway back to the game.. the comments above is as far as i am so far..lol

Also i do have a question which program do you use to generate the ai images ?
The dev is Latino, I do believe he mentioned it. The English is poor, but, it is doable. For me, it doesn't subtract from the story, you can still follow along without too much difficulty. Unlike some of the games that use MTL. OMG!!! Now, that is unbearable or can be.

Reactions: Volta
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote