RPGM Slow Life In Country Side [v0.0.1] [RabbitsX]

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
When I was young Escape the hectic life in the city Returning to the house in the countryside What will the story be like?...
Capture.PNG

Well at least the text isn't AI generated.

RabbitsX

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2020
[RabbitsX Dev]
I listen and read everyone's opinions.
I will try to improve the game with every feedback.

As for the pictures that are drawn using AI, I really don't like them that much. But I don't have any drawing tools. If I have drawing tools in the future I will remake all the CG images.
Thank you for playing my game. I did it all alone. Thank you for your comments about the game.

Support Me In

Diaz234

Apr 20, 2022
kay, just tried the game i was curious what it's like after DLOC.

I don't quite understand the developer's intention with blatantly copying another game, but I suppose they liked it and saw it as a good starting point. I didn't want to rate it because I could have given it a maximum of two stars, and since it's the first patch, I didn't want to push it down immediately.

A few observations about the game:

Pros:
  • The animations are fine (they're roughly the same as they were in DLOC at the beginning) (Honestly, I expected much worse from an AI game).
  • The map itself looks quite good.
  • It has a quest guide, and the menu looks pretty too.
Cons:
  • I can't really evaluate the dialogues because there aren't really any. (Throughout the entire game, there are about 6 lines of dialogue. The intro is around 10 seconds which could be ok but this game gives the feeling that things are not properly built up)
  • As far as I can tell, there are only two scenes in the game, and for both of them, you need to grind an unreasonable amount of money through "work," which basically consists of answering the same 6 questions. (After the second one, you just want to cut your veins.)
  • It's extremely annoying that you can only skip a maximum of 3 hours. 90% of the game involves walking up and down, answering the same six questions, and watching the fade in-fade out animation next to the bed, (which happens every time you sleep or skip time, and it happens 30 times a day because both scenes take place in the evening).

This patch is woefully insufficient even for a beta version. For example, the sister doesn't even appear anywhere on the map, only in scenes and in the bathroom for 1 hour. Even if you go into her room with the key, she's not there when she's supposed to be.

So overall, don't expect anything from the game at the moment. Of course, it might be good once there's more content in it. However, I advise that in the next patch, there should be much more content, dialogue and story telling because before you realize, you'll be down to a one-star rating, and it'll be quite difficult to climb back up from there.

RabbitsX

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2020
Thank you for your comments and feedback.
Well, I need everyone's opinions. So I quickly released the game.
Obviously, people didn't like the fact that my game was copying other games. After I received this response So I'm going to change the direction and story of most of the game. Thank you for playing my game.

Reactions: kkicho

Diaz234

Apr 20, 2022
I personally don't mind if a good game's style is copied, and I think most people don't either. Actually, what felt strange to me was that most people try to hide it if they copy something from someone else, but in your case, it seemed like you were trying to make everything exactly the same without any minor differences . (Even the title xd)

With a good story and well-developed characters, you can create a nice little game out of this, and the fact that it looks similar to DLOC can even be an advantage in getting more people to click on it.
You already have the basics, work on these, don't rush things and you'll be fine!

Good luck

Demonolit

Jul 24, 2018
I don't understand the whining of others...now every new game is somehow a copy of another game

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Surely it will improve, although the errors that AI art has would have to be solved... maybe with Photoshop.

Otherwise good luck with the project!
Happy to see pixel art.