RPGM Slow Life In Country Side [v0.0.1] [RabbitsX]

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Feels a lot like Daily Lives of our Countryside.

...But I like that game a lot so you know what, I'm fuckin' in. Once there's content, I don't wanna download some 2 scene v0.01

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
oh come on this is justa copy of daily life. look at those pics and tell me you didnt think it was an update or something

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
this is just a copy of DLMC(daily lives of my countryside)
Sorta, this one uses AI art.

So I'd assume author used the CGs from that to train the AI to make similar art. (I don't remember the specific name for what that is tho).

I once delved into the AI generator stuff... not for long tho because gcard too old.

But it's some genuinely interesting stuff.

You can create Characters, that the AI will use to generate an image of in any artstyle you give it.

AAUUGGHHH_

Jul 7, 2023
Sorta, this one uses AI art.

So I'd assume author used the CGs from that to train the AI to make similar art. (I don't remember the specific name for what that is tho).

I once delved into the AI generator stuff... not for long tho because gcard too old.

But it's some genuinely interesting stuff.

You can create Characters, that the AI will use to generate an image of in any artstyle you give it.
the "sister" character here looks like anna. with pink hair.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
the "sister" character here looks like anna. with pink hair.
uhhhh, more like she looks like the pink haired girl :|

But well, older looking. (isn't as petite).

btw, my point was that the art was used as basis using AI generation.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Maybe in future update, make art with more curves and less Loli content. Keep content at 18? I find the content unsafe where I am right now, consider playing it. Russia and other places could play it, but still considered "that" kind of content.

• Haha
Reactions: CigarRex

AAUUGGHHH_

Jul 7, 2023
uhhhh, more like she looks like the pink haired girl :|

But well, older looking. (isn't as petite).

btw, my point was that the art was used as basis using AI generation.
eh, the hair style is simmilar to anna, so is the character

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Try drilling it in the back, between the two cheeks on the bottom. You'll know you're drilling in the right spot if brown stuff starts coming out.

ndehost

Oct 6, 2023
1 bugs: the second time you spy on your sister during the shower - nothing is highlighted and the "animation" is eternal until you reload the save.

2 bug: when you go to your sister's room for the second time at night and want to do your business, nothing happens, and your character is stuck and it is not possible to walk.