Seeking Slow corruption games with nameable female protagonist set in present day

belubbly

Feb 16, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some games that take place in present day, where you play as a girl/young woman that starts out innocent / cute / shy that gets slowly, over the course of the game, corrupted and eventually turns into a big slut. NTR welcome. Ideally I would really like games where you can name the girl you are playing yourself.
I am open for anything in regards to art style or game engine, except for purely text based games. Am even willing to look into games that are still being developed. Though MTL games are a complete no go!

Looking forward to your suggestions!

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

belubbly

Feb 16, 2018
Can you name the protagonist in those games? According to the descriptions of most of those games it seems like you play characters that already have names.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Can you name the protagonist in those games? According to the descriptions of most of those games it seems like you play characters that already have names.
I'm afraid not, I should have mentioned it but didn't think it was a hard requirement for you.

belubbly

Feb 16, 2018
I'm afraid not, I should have mentioned it but didn't think it was a hard requirement for you.
Not necessarily a hard requirement but I was really looking forward to a game where you could name the femal protagonits. Do you know of any games that allow you to do so, even if they don't quit fit my remaining criteria?