wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
i had 2 major bugs..

1) like u mentioned, Reikos bad ending tiggers for me day 29/10 !!

Official guide says: " 20/10 is the first potential day " --> nothing triggers for me everything is okay:
- Masturbation on the bed (done)
- Dildo scene on the bed (done)
- Yuki pussy eating scene (done)

after " 21/10 - 28/10 " dont know the exact day..
- Ayame/Reiko toilett scene, pussy eating (done)

Day " 29/10 "
--> i get Reikos bad ending.. ! i dont get it, why........

2) I cant find the Hobo in the first house in the left, for finding "Expensive Sake Bottle" for the Quest " Bribing the board "

After starting the Quest " Bribing the board ", the Hobo in the first house left up is not there, i cant find him (doesnt matter during the week or weekend) he is not there, the fat guy middle bottom for H-scenes is there..

----------------

Maybe its only me, but i dont like the recipes method..
First it is a spoiler for me, i dont like that..
The whole bad ending sh*t, i dont like that either.. shame he didnt do it like VP and SoV1..
I KNOW alot of u guys like the new formular, but i dont, its just my opinion.. :)

cya
The Reiko one seems to be an actual major bug, as Arc released an update yesterday fixing a major bug. As for the Hobo one, are you sure you haven't given him 2 HJ's before, you need to do that to trigger the scene for one reason

Reactions: goditseb

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand this game. Apparently you have to combine "elements" to make "recipes", but how do you do that? When I click on an element nothing happens. Sorry for silly question.

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
I don't understand this game. Apparently you have to combine "elements" to make "recipes", but how do you do that? When I click on an element nothing happens. Sorry for silly question.
it's in the evening when you're in your room with Ayame she has a book on her table that allows you to mix the elements. Then you just need to figure out the recipes, or help you with the walkthrough

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
it's in the evening when you're in your room with Ayame she has a book on her table that allows you to mix the elements. Then you just need to figure out the recipes, or help you with the walkthrough
Oh, I see, thx a lot for your help.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
The Reiko one seems to be an actual major bug, as Arc released an update yesterday fixing a major bug. As for the Hobo one, are you sure you haven't given him 2 HJ's before, you need to do that to trigger the scene for one reason
You can give the bottom fat hobo guy 2xHJ, but has nothing to do with the one hobo on the top left (first building), he is for triggering the quest...
Yes i gave the fat hobo 2HJs.. still the other hobo for triggering the quest was not there..
two different hobos, after the quest starts, then u need the fat hobo..
i guess unlucky bug..

Last edited:

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
You can give the bottom fat hobo guy 2xHJ, but has nothing to do with the one hobo on the top left (first building), he is for triggering the quest...
Yes i gave the fat hobo 2HJs.. still the other hobo for triggering the quest was not there..
two different hobos, after the quest starts, then u need the fat hobo..
i guess unlucky bug..
Sounds dumb but are you trying on a weekend. The hobo doesn't show up then. If you manage to find that one and start the quest you will need to find the fat hobo, this will require you to have found the shrine.

Reactions: goditseb

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
yeah i did try it, i guess it was a small bug.. doesnt matter :)
i wont play SoV2 till its done and final

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
yeah i did try it, i guess it was a small bug.. doesnt matter :)
i wont play SoV2 till its done and final
wait so you are doing it on a weekend? The guys at the dump only show up during the week, mon-fri, guess Hobos have things to do on the weekend

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
for the people getting the bad end....

do not rush with mom's events, do the first only on friday, the second event do only next week....

and let the last one to 24/25 day, the bad end happens because there is an variable the keeps goin down each day, but it only goes up to 100, if you do the events too fast it will "waste" its potential.

Ex: mom's frustation is at 85, and you lick her, moms frustations goes to 100.... u lost like 50 points, wait until her fustation is at 15.... then lick her, the number increase to 80.

Reactions: Horsie

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
for the people getting the bad end....

do not rush with mom's events, do the first only on friday, the second event do only next week....

and let the last one to 24/25 day, the bad end happens because there is an variable the keeps goin down each day, but it only goes up to 100, if you do the events too fast it will "waste" its potential.

Ex: mom's frustation is at 85, and you lick her, moms frustations goes to 100.... u lost like 50 points, wait until her fustation is at 15.... then lick her, the number increase to 80.
but is the lack of Reiko/ayame toilet scene 2 a bug or does it just appear later

Spieli

Jul 4, 2017
You can get the second toilet Scene after Reiko and Atsushi confessed their sexual feelings to each other

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Just discovered the series with this one, and played the other 2 games since. And I must say it surprised me by how good and nicely extreme it was. Plus well written and nice art (excepted for A New Start, didn't like the style, finished the game anyway :D ) I don't care for the scat, but all the rest is fine.

About this game in particular, really enjoyed the element-mixing system to get quests or H-scenes. Very simple but not boring.

This series is pretty much my favorite RPG-Maker for now, even just considering the gameplay : no useless empty giant fucking maps (looking at you, The Dark Lord's Trip), well written, as funny as it is perverse. Extremely well done work overall, especially this one. Gameplay and art at their best in the series.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
^ Same here, I will never understand the scat fetish. Everything else is pretty neat though!:extremelyhappy:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
^ Same here, I will never understand the scat fetish. Everything else is pretty neat though!:extremelyhappy:
Eh... that's one fetish people might never understand in this lifetime or the next one or in a millennium.

Don't worry about it and just press on :p.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Anywhere where I can find CG rip ?

This game looks rather tedious to play - and I would rather see art first before I decide to play ...

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
Anywhere where I can find CG rip ?

This game looks rather tedious to play - and I would rather see art first before I decide to play ...
when you DL the game the CG are in the files so if you only want art and not dialogue that's it

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes