leyre

Jun 29, 2017
there's a walkthrough somewhere in this thread (I'm not talking about the one posted in the OP). If you're stuck search for it and give it a read
Thanks, the "walkthrough" in the OP helped me with absolutely nothing

Reactions: darlic

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Ok, so i got the requirements for the sex scene in the convi, how do i actually do it? The guide doesnt say neither does the wt, if i get close to the guy he just tells me to gtfo

Edit: Nvm, you have to go the inventory and click the scene

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
So I followed the user made walkthrough until this point where I am now stuck because I cant do it all in one day as the guide says. Please tell me how I should proceed with thios day that seems to be wrong in the guide:

"Day 54 : Friday 23th November (The last busy day) Sell your Eri’s shooting and look at it... A three holes fun... without condoms... Construction site : Go to speak to Mr Dekay... second penis slapping shooting for Yuki Speak again to Mr Dekay... and you unlock the LAST place : Mr Dekay’s apartment ! FOR ME THE DAY ENDS HERE !!!

Hospital : Speak to the Head Nurse at the desk. Everything is ok, Mr Hirako and Mrs Kyouko can now live together ! So, take few minutes to visit them... Save at this point, to avoid an Ultra rare card duplicate ! Now, I think that a visit to the Zoo is needed : So, go to speak with Mio (N-E corner of the central room) It’s necessary... and you unlock the “Giraffe” element and a top card ! Dump : Yuki could try a blowjob... ? Disgusting... I know, but why not ? It’s for Eri ! Zoo : go to the Zebra’s pen and try to speak to Chisame... Second bug... another sex game between Naomi and monkeys...: (It’s a kind of free video since it’s doesn’t take any time...) Zoo again : Eri’s Paizuri with an Elephant... pftt... never tried myself... ok, it’s an evidence so don’t laugh, please. AT THIS POINT, YOU WON ! And you have still one additional week to achieve and unlock the last recipes and discover some new kinds of perversions (nuts or peanuts). Home sweet home : Back Home, and go upstairs to the toilets... Reiko is here... you already know what to do in such situation, no ? Home again, a nourishing blowjob before to sleep... Mat and Ayame... for the best and the pleasure."

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
So I followed the user made walkthrough until this point where I am now stuck because I cant do it all in one day as the guide says. Please tell me how I should proceed with thios day that seems to be wrong in the guide:
I can't really help you because I haven't done a full playthrough with that guide yet, but I guess you can divide that section in 2 days? Just get to the point when the day ends, then continue with the guide...
According to the guide itself you still have a full week to beat the game and already met all the requirements, so a delay of a single day shouldn't be of any trouble. Just keep a save to that point to be safe and go on with the playthrough.

Reactions: Nohiul

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
I can't really help you because I haven't done a full playthrough with that guide yet, but I guess you can divide that section in 2 days? Just get to the point when the day ends, then continue with the guide...
According to the guide itself you still have a full week to beat the game and already met all the requirements, so a delay of a single day shouldn't be of any trouble. Just keep a save to that point to be safe and go on with the playthrough.
alright thanks

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Does anybody have a full save file for all Family scenes? deathsurfer's is missing the Endings and Ayame's Futa BJ scene doesn't work at all :(

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
No can do. That software could not help. I had already cleaned my bin because I am downloading 700GB of hand piked hentai games so some duplicates are there and those gotta go. only have 2 tb and its already full of hentai xD so sorry but just look at the cg... or play it with the user made guide, it a lot of fun.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
FeelsFuckingBadman T_T
This scenes just doesn't work in any savefile i have found.
Black screen nothing else.

Do you guys have any idea why?
1567025978495.png

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
when your doing a scene and it's like "you already started a scene" how do you know only ask bc im coming back to playing like ik what the scene was before but now i don't and can't progress bc of it ???

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes