• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 29, 2020
i was going to ask "wait, didn't sov1 already get a remake?" until i remembered it was still using the same assets as v+ and is more analogous to a port and still ran into the continuity error of "everybody looks completely fucking different"

looks neat

Reactions: socketwrench18

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Well... we can look forward to a barebones demo within the next year, then one update and within 2 - 4 years we'll have a new demo for another remake or new project I guess XD

This industry sure is fucked-up beyond funny....

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
cause a bunch of fucking idiots reported the team patreon and they lost all that income so they had to abandon this game for the time being
quite sure their patreon got nuked because of their other game slice of venture 3 because it contained depictions of minors and this game was started after patreon got nuked. dev still got pixiv, subscribestar and Ko-fi.

This is abandoned because the dev takes up several games at once as a result not updating games more than once each 6 months and f95 marks them abandoned if not updated frequently enough.

Apr 18, 2021
quite sure their patreon got nuked because of their other game slice of venture 3 because it contained depictions of minors and this game was started after patreon got nuked. dev still got pixiv, subscribestar and Ko-fi.

This is abandoned because the dev takes up several games at once as a result not updating games more than once each 6 months and f95 marks them abandoned if not updated frequently enough.
Oh, I know all about this devs bad habits.
I complained about the same thing just one page earlier.
So now he has abandoned one game, put a second one on-hold and started remaking one of his previous titles?
This dev really needs to get their shit together.
I mean how does this guy still have people supporting him? Must be sunk cost fallacy at this point.
Anyway, thanks for telling me.

Reactions: blarg0192

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
wish the game had lesbian beast stuff since its super rare, maybe for SOV 3 the day it finished but it looks like they are more into bug/insects stuff in this new game, good for those who like that but I doubt many ppl will play this game with that kink unless they added a on/off toggle

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
wish the game had lesbian beast stuff since its super rare, maybe for SOV 3 the day it finished but it looks like they are more into bug/insects stuff in this new game, good for those who like that but I doubt many ppl will play this game with that kink unless they added a on/off toggle
Doubt many people will play this game in general since de devs suck at completing games XD

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018

1. "slice of venture 3 because it contained depictions of minors" thats a bunch of idiots used to mass report their patreon which doesnt make at all since all the game have the same loli content with Yuki.
2. they have nowhere near the same numbers if you add pixiv, SS and kofi to the number of patreons they had, which is why they had that many projects at the same time and why now they had to put games on hold.

Feb 29, 2020
i'm going to push up my glasses and adjust my pocket protector for a moment

we have in a vague and hazy order,
v+, svns, sv2, svo, hunter 1, naomi's past, sv3, hunter 2, ss, and svre

v+, svns, sv2, svo, naomi's past, and hunter 1 were completed games, and were already completed before i showed up so i lack the full context of their development
sv3 is so far the only game to have been totally shitcanned with no plans for it to ever be started again (as a game)
hunter 2 is on hold for reasons i don't care enough to dig into but is presumably related to some combination of being cucked by american payment processors and wanting to prioritize svre
ss is on hold for similar reasons, and was always intended to be a sv-adjacent stopgap to fill in for sv3 before that was slam dunked into the trash, so it being put on the backburner while a proper sv game is in development was to be expected
svre is in development with absolutely nothing else competing for its attention, and the only way this can go wrong is either through getting cucked by american payment processors or self-sabotage

this leaves us with 6 completed games (iirc sv2 even got post-release content updates), 1 game in active development, 2 games on hold (one of which is a low-priority project), and 1 game that was cancelled before anything substantive could be done with it but we're still going to consider it a game because "nine games and the dumpster behind planned parenthood" doesn't have the same ring to it

i'd hesitate to say anything to the effect of "the dev sucks at finishing things" when so far their catalog consists of a majority of finished titles

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
It just more than clear that you are just hating on the team for the sake of doing so
No I'm actually not.. I love their work, but they have been doing fuck-all on this project for over a year, not to mention the other projects the started and stopped before finishing..

NOW!!! to be honest, I had no clue they were nuked on patreon! And that does sound like a crisis you don't wish on any studio :S so sorry for my ignorance on that part

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes