Eugene1234

Mar 27, 2018

Here are many Sleepy’s artworks including ones not yet shared. Thanks to THSmellow09. If anyone could, upload the files in another format, zip or rar, because for many it’s problematic to unzip the files

Reactions: caesarvs

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Why are the dropbox links from yiff.party not working?
At the risk of you trolling with such a silly question, it is because Sleepy only keeps the Dropbox links alive for just a couple of days, so by the time someone uploads the patreon update for Sleepy to Yiff, it is out of date as far as the links go. Sometimes you get lucky with links still being active if someone uploaded the patreon update the same day Sleepy posted and Yiff updated its side promptly also, but most times, latest updates have dropbox links that are expired.

Reactions: DarkDank and sanmal

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
And all current full resolution pages of Nancy's Day Off for your viewing pleasure, TXT and non-TXT version. For some reason tonight, F95 is only letting me upload zip files of only 10mbs per part, so apologies on breaking it up into so many parts:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
And all current full resolution pages of Nancy's Day Off for your viewing pleasure, TXT and non-TXT version. For some reason tonight, F95 is only letting me upload zip files of only 10mbs per part, so apologies on breaking it up into so many parts:
Upload to a filehost, like MEGA or Mediafire, goddammit.

allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
Was having trouble extracting it, with it not being able to find the files automatically, but it worked after manually searching for each file individually through Winrar, in case someone else is having the same issue.

Anyway, you're doing God's work, thank you so much. (y)

tr4shk1d0

Jun 16, 2018
Could someone post the original "too tight" images in a zip so they don't get compressed to hell and back please

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes