Unity Completed Sleep My Sister and her friend [v1.0] [Witch Pantsu]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
-For people seeing a virus with every h-game, check your taskmanager if there's an exe with random letters & numbers running.
-That virus is highly infectious to exe that are 5mb & below. It also injects itself in archive files and iso files.
-Infected exe files will run normally but silently drop it's payload to "\AppData\Local\Temp" then run the exe that has a random name stealthily in the background to infect more exe files.
-Your whole H-game library may already be in a pandemic lol.

Last edited:

neutrin0o

Jun 20, 2020
Tried to demosaic couldn't get the command line to show up, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it can't be uncensored with dumbrenderer

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I like the concept, but it takes too long to fill the progress bar, and it's too quick to fill the awareness bar, I'm well and truly bored of the available options by the time I've hit 20 because I have to pause for 10 seconds every 2

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
-For people seeing a virus with every h-game, check your taskmanager if there's an exe with random letters & numbers running.
-That virus is highly infectious to exe that are 5mb & below. It also injects itself in archive files and iso files.
-Infected exe files will run normally but silently drop it's payload to "\AppData\Local\Temp" then run the exe that has a random name stealthily in the background to infect more exe files.
-Your whole H-game library may already be in a pandemic lol.
Okay hold up- Is this real?????

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
I will give this a shot because it looks good and sleeping girls... are yeaaaaaa

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Okay hold up- Is this real?????
If you don't have a good anti-virus, it's very real. (This game is clean BTW)
Once you accidentally run that virus, it's hard to get rid of it in your system since you will most likely not delete your games even if you reinstall windows. The cycle will just repeat itself.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes