4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Best enemy for now:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlayTheMistress

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2024
It’s a very potential game. It will be great if you can invest more in the content. Basically, the MC will change gradually, step by step, instead of submitting immediately.

I think that will make the game much more interesting.
Very interesting suggestion. I really don't know how to implement that at the moment, but I like the idea

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Oh, I think it’s more about the content rather than technical aspects. Like story development, that’s what I mean.

Point mechanism for example. Like if you lose for a certain times, or perform an action for a certain times, specific scenes will be triggered. It’s like adding more and more submissive/dominant points (some games like Tower of Trample or Katalist).

I think the common content/story development mistake some games have is that the MC submits immediately, which is quite boring and unrealistic. Or the art styke is inconsistent.

Your game has huge potential and I will definitely support.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlayTheMistress

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Nice demo! I would like to second the idea of progressive submission. You could tie it into the mechanics - i.e. upon respawn, you can spend shards to reduce submission/debuffs or take on additional submission/debuffs (up to a limit) for extra shards. Could also open up the idea of shards being drained/stolen though I don't know if you're into that.

Qibirimbur

Aug 10, 2020
I love this game. Just a recommendation though: It would be lovely if there were choices and mini games mid battle, like a character doing a seduction attack and the player having to resist. Having dialogue with enemies mid battle would be good too

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes