RPGM - Slay the Mistress [v0.2] [SlayTheMistress]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Owned by Stella

Well.... didn't expect this to be slay the spire - hentai edition at first glance, it was quite nice.

It's just a demo of what's to be expected, i don't have much to comment on it yet, based on h-scene writing dev knows what's up, but the scene lacks attention to... y'know, every man's glaring weakness.
    As for combat, it's easy to get stunlocked like crazy by medusa and trio bunny girl, there's a reason why people put cooldowns on disable skills, cause with the lack of countermeasure against stun & paralysis the fight can be annoying when they keep spamming and stacking disables.

I'd say so far so good, it was my first time encountering rougelike hentai so it felt novel to me, i assume the dev plays StS so i don't feel the need to say the combat system needs more polishing, keep up the good work!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Time to go mobile

It has good potential, still a bit rough around the edges but the gameplay is not that of your everyday rpg game, it is designed to make you lose but each time you do you'll end up facing a different combination of monsters, allies, objects on your way.