2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Pokedoxx

Jun 5, 2020
I got the steam version of this game. can anyone please tell me if there's any difference between Patreon edition? Is it worth subscribing or this is same content?
Someone mentioned above that the Steam is basically the better edition, it's got all of the content unlocked.

Reactions: witek1

femboytom

Jan 6, 2024
I did the mission where you kill Mars, and I freed the godseeker-but I didn't get her as a slave? Weren't you supposed to, or am I missing something.
Also does anyone have the 50 or 100 version of 20.3?
You find anything about the slave thing? I was wondering the same <3

Pokedoxx

Jun 5, 2020
You find anything about the slave thing? I was wondering the same <3
Nope, I didn't. I tried talking to Baba Larga, there was nothing-I searched, couldn't find anything. Maximus' quest line is dead focused on the God seeker, so maybe you have to finish that before you can get her? That's what I assume, but so far you can't complete it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: femboytom

femboytom

Jan 6, 2024
Nope, I didn't. I tried talking to Baba Larga, there was nothing-I searched, couldn't find anything. Maximus' quest line is dead focused on the God seeker, so maybe you have to finish that before you can get her? That's what I assume, but so far you can't complete it.
I guess we'll just wait <3

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
say what is the best way to upgrade your slaves? I know you need to use them, but in what way, Ive been sending them on assignments and having fun with them in the dungeon. But they level really slow..

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Are male customizations planned(for both player and Slave), as in butt, waist and thigh sliders like the female sliders? I'm thinking of buying the steam version but I want some info before I commit.

Jilzou

Jul 1, 2020
i'm at the start of the game , i have to find a golden dildo i found it but i cant take it ?

try multiple time restart game everything nothing work

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
why does graphics look terrible in your picture but steam pics look so much better. You on low graphics or somthing??
Looks like picture of the screen taken via phone or camera and not actual screenshot.

Happy to have found this game and will definitely keep an eye for updates. Quite enjoyable in general and visually aside from some weird lip syncing and jaw work at times, decent amount of content, runs well without huge optimization issues and what surprised me ok voiceover.
Would love to see some more love put into slaves, different behavior and dialog (does not even have to be voiced ones) in interaction depending on amount of love/fear.

Bugwise I so far encountered only two from which ones fixed itself with either time or progress. While doing "Maximus six pack Part I" he would start running after first whip and not stop for next ones until half the way only to teleport instantly to starting location forcing me to start over. Tried multiple times with same result. I gave it a rest and ran around doing other stuff for a while and got back to see quest progressing as intended.
No such luck with Valeria sadly. Cannot finish "The Special Beverage" quest no matter what I tried, she is nowhere to be found after agreeing to be enslaved and disappearing from farm. Can't "talk to her in my dungeon" like quest says coz she is not there nor in my home nor pleasure house or farm.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes