2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone figured out how to use cheats for endurance, stamina, skill points and stuff like that

I tried to use the save editor but can't find the values for every character

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Anyone figured out how to use cheats for endurance, stamina, skill points and stuff like that

I tried to use the save editor but can't find the values for every character
Use

Holy shit the punish is so broken
and lot of things, game is early access and I don't think they intend to finish it anytime soon. :FacePalm: atleast they finished the main storyline....:BootyTime:

azhrarnstraaf

Oct 3, 2020
That would be I came I saw I cried (specifically wailing like a baby)
And yes in case you were thinking this, vagina literally translates to 'source of wailing things' in Latin.
Pretty sure vagina is "scabbard", something in which you sheathe a sword. Not sure where you got the wailing bit, although it would have been clever.

Just "vagi", according to Google Translate, is "wander", presumably where we get "vagabond" from.

"I wander throughout the country." -> "per agros vagaor."

Reactions: spk.vie

Creepaturity

Jan 8, 2020
Wish I could somehow get past this patreon thing from this new update. I really liked the customizable slave, you can really customize every body part.

Aloemnp

Jul 4, 2023
Heyo !
I'm trying this game but I can't find "my house", where can I find it ?
And how do I open the map ?

thxx

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
What does it mean when none of your 4 slaves have the interact option in the dungeon?
I can't do anything with either of them, and at least one of them has been like that forever.

edit:
NVM. Turned out the game is buggy. lol
Restart solved it.

Last edited:

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Anyone done the cupid challenge?

It requires 10 targets but there´s only 5 available so I´m a bit confused.
Also, there´s no getting back to the fruit challenge once you start trying the cupid challenge, which is kind of dumb. I had enough problems with the fruits as it is since I´m playing on a laptop with touchpad.

parsaxx

Jul 30, 2022
does anyone know how can I get the 100$ or 50$ build files? (without buying it ofcourse)
(I already have the game installed so if it was just some files that I could add and not dowwnload the whole game again would be awsome)

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes