2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just so you know ... they have been known to outright lie ... there is no 100 $ build ... they did not release that ... here is the proof...

Gamers asked about them game builds...

Q: how much do I pledge to get the game when it releases?

Answer was mind boggling ... they do not have anything to offer more than a 15$ build!!!

Hi, sorry for the late reply. We don't have that option at the moment, but we did have a special offer to "pre-order" for $50. Maybe we'll have it again in the future,
but for now it's just the monthly 15$ that will get the newest build always :)

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
Just so you know ... they have been known to outright lie ... there is no 100 $ build ... they did not release that ... here is the proof...

Gamers asked about them game builds...

Q: how much do I pledge to get the game when it releases?

Answer was mind boggling ... they do not have anything to offer more than a 15$ build!!!

Hi, sorry for the late reply. We don't have that option at the moment, but we did have a special offer to "pre-order" for $50. Maybe we'll have it again in the future,
but for now it's just the monthly 15$ that will get the newest build always :)
I actually got the $100 so they are not lying. It was working find and had all that was promised. It might be overpaying like crazy (I got it as a gift from the developer) but they sure have it and it works. Maybe they meant that they don't have a full game pre-sale at the moment this question was asked?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... just like the bl** j**b option that has been advertised forever ... turns out they can't code it.

They are struggling to code it for the 7th version ... so yeah, all the adverts, little the content.

"We are working on a blowjob and yes, when you climax you'll be able to control the cum and spill it wherever you like. This is actually why it's taking so long, because controlling liquids is pretty hard but.. I must admit it looks pretty amazing at the moment and it's almost done! So v0.7 should have it! "

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
idk... I actually feel the content is getting waaay better each version. V0.1 was a bit early but now it's a pretty solid game.. but you know... just my opinion

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
idk... I actually feel the content is getting waaay better each version. V0.1 was a bit early but now it's a pretty solid game.. but you know... just my opinion
I would disagree with a "solid game". It's a solid base for the game - yes. But it really lacks actual content to be a "game".
My opinion.

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
True. But it's still in development, lets not forget that. They actually do update builds all the time and making nice progress and the last build seem to have a nice amount of content. I was pretty skeptical at first but as time goes by I'm starting to think I was a bit wrong and they are actually proving to do good work. Maybe not as fast as I'd like on the content side, as you said but still... they are serious about this game and that more than I can say about 90% of the developers

D

Deleted member 1001261

True. But it's still in development, lets not forget that. They actually do update builds all the time and making nice progress and the last build seem to have a nice amount of content. I was pretty skeptical at first but as time goes by I'm starting to think I was a bit wrong and they are actually proving to do good work. Maybe not as fast as I'd like on the content side, as you said but still... they are serious about this game and that more than I can say about 90% of the developers
oh look a shill

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
I've been around long enough by now to not take everyone around here too seriously :)
I've had my fair share of negative comments for these guys, but I can also give credit where credit is due - and while it doesn't actually seem like they're gonna be able to actually follow the 'promised' deadline on their Patreon, I don't think there ever was a game creator who have followed a deadline - game development is stupid hard, and too many moving pieces to be able to actually 'keep promises' all the way through.

It does seem like these guys are trying hard, and it does seem like they're trying their best to update as much as possible, and I'm quite pleased with it.

If you want to call me a shill, or an inside man, or a cocasko (just for the fuck of it), be my guest!
Enjoy the game :)

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I think I downloaded it not long after the thread was posted quite a while ago. It doesn't look like a lot is being added to be honest.

ithkul

Jul 28, 2017
Is anybody else having an issue with version 0.6 crashing upon start up
nvm, I figured out the issue..

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes