2.10 star(s) 38 Votes
May 28, 2017
Game gets fatal error upon second start up like a big middle finger is given. Want to play this game twice ? Ha! You play nothing!

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
>constant saving (is this HC rogue-like RPG ?)
>misslick and sell your best slave that you want for yourself
>no way to revert it
great future awaits this game.

Yeah, how about no?
then why ask if you wont even read it. or you want me reading it for while recording ? that will cost you 50$-100$ depends on what tier you want to hear.

Nov 8, 2018
But seriously though this game want you to pay 100 dollars just to buy a max stats slave in a bare bone game. Do yourself a favor by buy yourself a GTA V and install some nude mod on it, that's more than close enough compare to this game,
Hey man, tell me more about the nude mods for GTA V! So these Grand Fuck Auto advertisement is real?

Reactions: Rageshot

Dream Twister

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 132554

Overview:
Roman empire.. 20 A.D... very hard times. NO! Not for you! For the slaves! You are a damn Roman! You can do whatever you like. YOU are a god among men! And... men (and women) are here for one reason only. To serve you and other Romans.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-22
Release Date: 20198-01-19
Developer: Biggus Dickus Games -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4 $15
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gameplay:

Download
- - - -
Thanks to @I am Sin for sharing!

Definately looking Forward to this one........... I am sure this one will be one of the BEST and you will be convinced to make the SERIES if you do it righ..i mean just get the details right and put a lot of various interaction Options

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
I actually have been following it for a while and must say that the progress is pretty good so far. Since day one a lot of people said "this project will die out very fast" but so far... they are right on track and keep releasing builds each month and getting better and better. I have to admit I also had my douts but fair is fair...

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

mrfurphie

Jul 4, 2017
Fatal error when trying to open. I've already tried opening as admin. Noticed this problem said before on thread. Any solutions?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ok ... so ... for any game ---
As many have said before - please install the DirectX SDK! - get yourself Directx9 - that is the golden standard of any Unreal game - get all C++ variants in order - Unreal may use outdated ones as you never know which Unreal distro the devs are sporting...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Already adressed but ... here you go:
the fastest way to earn money i think is to rise "love" to 1000 its dialogue 1,1,1,1,1 2,2 (without fucking animation) and then you have to rise second parameter. To do that you have to punish her (i dont rember but you will see which dialogue tens to punishment,buy whip from the guy next to market, and grind skill points till slave is worth 2700-3000 its the best price.For grinding use dialogue 2,2,1 as i remeber. after 1st pinishment. Please correct me if I'm wrong or you have better ways.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes