2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so developers should live off of people's tips? You're obviously not a serious developer, or you would have known how much time and money are going in to games like these.. I don't know what it is that you develop, but I'm positive it's nowhere near the scale and scope of this project. People shouldn't make things for free. If they do, way to go - but art or entertainment are not just for people to absorb for free forever. The people who make your entertainment deserve a pay, and to not live off of tips.
give me 5k$$/months, a team of 5 peoples with experience and a bunch of freaking computer that can run Unity or UNreal SDK. and i create the best game you have ever seen in your whole life. i can even beat the witcher 3 in the nuts.

i m not joking.

see the difference now ?

want to make a game for a living ? jump on steam, try, ya not gonna live forever on patreon, gonna grow some balls and jump on a serious store/website one day. but how long this gonna take ?
why care when you have a bunch of money per months by releasing small update or using paywall .... good thing most of AAA doesnt use this kind of system. they wouldnt go far otherwise

who is the obviously not serious dev ?

we'll see that in the futur...

thoses guys didnt started from nothing....thoses guys are a team, they have computer powerful enougth to run unreal/unity SDK, to buy overpriced 3D assets (wich are not even comparable of DAZ assets) and more ...
its easy to glory them and shit on small dev.

but like i say, we'll see in futur...

claiming to make a AAA and hidding most of the stuff behind paywall is not the way to make respectfull business. that's my opinion.

now i m out , rendez vous in december 2019 for a conclusion.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
How the hell do you do anything in this game?

Left mouse click to talk, okay.
WASD to move
Space to jump

How to use the whip?
How to enter sex scenes?

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
How the hell do you do anything in this game?

Left mouse click to talk, okay.
WASD to move
Space to jump

How to use the whip?
How to enter sex scenes?
There really isn't an organized guide for it just yet - they get a lot of grief for it, and justifiably.

I'll help as much as I can:

At the start of the game you have 2 merchants you should talk to (both fat guys). One stands next to the slaves, and he trades them, the other has a whip you can use to punish.

After you've purchased a slave - you can go to your home - it's a door right behind where you start the game.
From there, you'll see your slaves - and after a quick dialogue (which you can choose how it develops, a bit) you either enter a sex scene or a whipping scene.

In the sex scenes you need to press SPACE in the right timing (ideally when your character is at the back most part of the animation - so not when he's INSIDE of the slave, but rather when he's fully OUT).

The whipping I don't remember which key (it flashes on the screen), but you just click to fill a bar basically - nothing too fancy there atm.

To TRAIN slaves - you need to punish them. Having sex with them will only take up their market value.

I hope that kind of helped you right now :)

Oh - and there's a temple, where you can modify your slaves for money - it's at the doors right next to the whip guy (if you look at him, it'll be on your right).

Good luck!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
There really isn't an organized guide for it just yet - they get a lot of grief for it, and justifiably.

I'll help as much as I can:

At the start of the game you have 2 merchants you should talk to (both fat guys). One stands next to the slaves, and he trades them, the other has a whip you can use to punish.

After you've purchased a slave - you can go to your home - it's a door right behind where you start the game.
From there, you'll see your slaves - and after a quick dialogue (which you can choose how it develops, a bit) you either enter a sex scene or a whipping scene.

In the sex scenes you need to press SPACE in the right timing (ideally when your character is at the back most part of the animation - so not when he's INSIDE of the slave, but rather when he's fully OUT).

The whipping I don't remember which key (it flashes on the screen), but you just click to fill a bar basically - nothing too fancy there atm.

To TRAIN slaves - you need to punish them. Having sex with them will only take up their market value.

I hope that kind of helped you right now :)

Oh - and there's a temple, where you can modify your slaves for money - it's at the doors right next to the whip guy (if you look at him, it'll be on your right).

Good luck!
Cant you just buy one slave tho?

Psyko9

Dec 23, 2018
so once i reduced the video settings to low,it wont go to high or medium or ultra is anyone else getting this bug?

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Why has this been marked female protagonist? That seems a little premature seeing as the games still in like pre-alpha build and she hasn't been implemented yet. Or has there been an update since I last played this? I don't know I'll check back on this one in a couple years. I was super hyped about this game for like 15 minutes till I realized that there where only like 3 things to do in the game sofar. =/

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
devs have a bunch of vids floating around somewhere where they feature both fem/mal Mc and all sorts of interactions. Most are just playing around in their SDK tho

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why has this been marked female protagonist? That seems a little premature seeing as the games still in like pre-alpha build and she hasn't been implemented yet. Or has there been an update since I last played this? I don't know I'll check back on this one in a couple years. I was super hyped about this game for like 15 minutes till I realized that there where only like 3 things to do in the game sofar. =/
So said them 15 days till next buil release about 2 days ago...until now only vid somewhere on internet of them using Julie as fem MC

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Reading posts before this one and they were many,
I saw people say,
that this is a very good "game" but it's on Patreon money board,
some others were even dare, wanna try hack or crack it because of that money wall,
the developers of this "game" ask 3 zero dollars ($$$, and that's more than 90)
for a very-very alpha stage "game" version,
I read posts of other developers "fighting" here for the purpose of development a game....

...when no one has never ever defined what a game is!
Yeah I'm serious on that.

A good graphics 3d Sex animation(s) developed with Unity or Unreal or RenPy or Whatever....
is called 3d sex simulator and is far-far-far away from being a game.
The most known sex simulator and the oldest one is 3dSexVilla.
All those above are not games!

Because...

A game has a STORY PROGRESSION!
The better the progression, the better the game is, the more the Patreons, the more the $$$

This one is far from being a game, as far.
It's the same to many other sex simulators, found around the globe,
such as VR titties (Even their demos give more for free)
fallen doll, night with Veronica and many others that I don't remember right now.

My first reaction was to delete this slave sex simulator (it needs a lot of work to call it, a game)
and if my reaction "hits" most of the people,
you will get an abounded game,
instead of $$$.

Just think of it....

Reactions: if95 and Admon228

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
The overzealous Roman censores can remove our slogans, but for every removed one there will be another:

ROMANES EUNT DOMUS (Romans go home - for the illiterate mo...b)

The People's Front of Judea will never give in to any claims of Roman oppression!

(n):confused: (PFJ salute)

Reactions: Ferlond

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
A game has a STORY PROGRESSION!
Actually IMHO and I'm not trying to fight here. A good -GAME- has this little thing called "Gameplay" which is something that like Square-Enix and most American devs have seemed to have forgotten about. There's a big difference between what I consider a "Game" and what I consider an "Interactive Movie" (*cough* Assassins Creed *cough*)

You're right that there are a TON of AAA quality "sex simulators" though. (Sexy Beach?) But there still aren't a lot of AAA quality 'games' out there unless you want to spend like 3 months modding Skyrim.

But anyway, a game doesn't really need a story line. (Pretty much any MMORPG on the planet a good example.) It just needs to be fun to play, which is sadly what the "sex simulator" genre is missing. It's more like an "Interactive Movie" than an actual game.

Though I'm just ranting about my own opinion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On the interactive movie front discussion - this has all the makings of one - as many other "games" would have it - you walk arouind - in this case to the market and back to your roman villa - and then there is a totally different setting where you pretty much simulate what a normal man and woman would go about feeling phisically cheeky. About modern games, much like a well known god killer kr**os or a much loved reaper slayer Sh***ard and as any templar annihilator As****in would atest -> the kill by the dozen to get to fantasticly rendered, unearthly directed and overall gem of a cutscene is the golden standard of 3XA games nobody has the guts to go back on.

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
I think they're publishing some quests for the game in the next build.. not exactly what I would consider a story line, but it's starting to maybe build up like an MMO type deal (like Sorrow said). Interesting to see where this will be going.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes