2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Sawerarea

May 28, 2018
Im interested in seeing what all this hubub is about. Any game in Unreal seems to usually just be free-roam type deals where theres not much content other then the sex animations but I am completely ok with that! I love games where you can customize the bodies of the characters you get to interact with, I think I read you can do that here. But If its locked behind some sort of in game mechanic then I might use a cheat engine. Which one is the website where you upload a save and it lets you change everything from there?
Character customisation requires you to pay more

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
I might consider pledging to this if they get their act together and stop treating this like a skyrim mod. Animated fannies, female protagonist, less repetitive gameplay, THEN I am on-board.

Reactions: Ryohky

Frogmore

Jul 21, 2017
So, basically they took the previous version and introduced grind/paywalls, great update!

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Here's the new version. Bit of a fucking rip-off to be honest. Probably wasn't worth the money.
After trying that, I tend to agree with you. Looks good, if it wasn't for the blur. Barely any features or content at this point and even slave customisation is behind a $50 paywall.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
It doesnt even look that good for the amount of money they expect us to pay. The only selling point seems to be the whole slave setting - and that only appeals to a small fetish community which is the only reason why people actually support this project. Everything else is just meh.

Exayle

Sep 24, 2018
@3xpurt
You can disable the blur / depth of field.

For that, go to User/Name/AppData/Local/SlavesOfRom/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor

Open the engine.ini file and add these lines:

[/script/engine.renderersettings]
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
r.DepthOfField.MaxSize=0

Reactions: 3xpurt

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is literally cheaper to buy and mod A A A game sk y r im for 19.65 $
and them mod that great game - you get a full A A A game, you get infinite (no joke) mods for everything from rocks, sky, water, trees, dogs, werewolves, vampires, dragons to characters from other games (ger alt, ba t ma n, sp ide r ma n, su per ma n, c ir i), to skin texture and visuals that are stunning with full 3D animation.
Mods for that game are already 5 years old and still amazing, so chances are any 4 y old computer can run it no problem.

--

Sep 26, 2017
it is getting worst with every update.
So, basically they took the previous version and introduced grind/paywalls, great update!
Doesn't look good, Im not talking about the graphics either, stop the blocks-milk money and just open it right up, as for tools one whip, seriously? no accessories stand yet, sub par story progression, id rather be a Minotaur and fuck :devilish:. Has all the signs of a decent game dont get me wrong, devs need to put a shit tonne of content in an slap a $15 patreon teir on it before id buy, early access games should be free until their 1.0 landmark.. The pledging is jus a quick cash grab when it should be incentive for the devs and security for the players/patrons as most games like this dont make it to .50 before they are abandoned.

Someone slap up a $50-$100 patreon release and lets see if its any better.... I dare you. :sneaky:

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
The pledging is jus a quick cash grab when it should be incentive for the devs and security for the players/patrons as most games like this dont make it to .50 before they are abandoned
You are getting it wrong. You are treating this as a finished product with a defined value for which you pay through patreon pledges. Thats not how it works.
The devs need the money to make the game. No money, no game. Simple as that. So stop treating this as some sort of shit that grows on trees. It takes time to make games.
Look at fucking SummertimeSaga or DreamsOfDesire. Those games are making 30k -50k a month and still the devs are slow as shit while their 2d games have a fraction of the complexity required to produce.
Dont get me wrong here I agree with you the devs are treating the rewards wrong. 100$ for a single extra slave that can run some mediocre animations in a badly lit dungeon is not how you finance such a project. But still, the devs are "only" making 4k or so so it wont be AAA quality for a long time at this pace. We gotta be patient and see where this goes.

--

Sep 26, 2017
You are getting it wrong. You are treating this as a finished product with a defined value for which you pay through patreon pledges. Thats not how it works.
The devs need the money to make the game. No money, no game. Simple as that. So stop treating this as some sort of shit that grows on trees. It takes time to make games.
Look at fucking SummertimeSaga or DreamsOfDesire. Those games are making 30k -50k a month and still the devs are slow as shit while their 2d games have a fraction of the complexity required to produce.
Dont get me wrong here I agree with you the devs are treating the rewards wrong. 100$ for a single extra slave that can run some mediocre animations in a badly lit dungeon is not how you finance such a project. But still, the devs are "only" making 4k or so so it wont be AAA quality for a long time at this pace. We gotta be patient and see where this goes.

I understand totally the concept of "pledges" But dont forget time makes money not money makes money... They have the gear to make the game so its just a matter of time/pace = content, Hopefully the content will flow quickly soon going by their dev schedule. To me this shit does grow on trees time and sunlight makes the leaves give O2 so technically.... they just need to breathe.

Too much moola gets thrown about at devs these days vs the amount of content and progression, people forget that if someone is "paying" for a creator to materialize his idea that the patron has helped in an immense way to the development of said creation.
I see a few games with ridiculous amounts thrown at them vs the content and development pace one should see with large amounts of money, Then again I see small amounts thrown at some games that help the dev live and make ends meet, and others that seem under pledged for their content they release. Patience is a virtue but whats that mean when some are waiting to fap and rub one out?

Hope it picks up pace Im interested to see content and quality and have the time to wait and see it.

Reactions: Dammit

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
That's because those people are milking their patreons. The guys making this are trying to do the same thing, but have release very little content and expect that they can get away with milking patreons. They really need to build up slowly, can't start off with the greed, have to work into it slowly over time.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes