HTML RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game [Ch. 1-2 v0.18.03] [Imp16k4]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 2, 2020
Im stuck,after i give the syringe to Irina and talk to her sister,how do i fix the elevator? Or how i get the password for the terminal?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Im stuck,after i give the syringe to Irina and talk to her sister,how do i fix the elevator? Or how i get the password for the terminal?
For that you must send me a save file. I don t know which trigger you activated on your route.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I think this is it
You send me the save for your dark route. There you need to find the hidden room with the rusty collar. Use the hidden button in the study room and wait a little bit until the door opens.
The other save where you look for the Pc Terminal password. Go for the study area there is a hint to it

Jan 2, 2020
You send me the save for your dark route. There you need to find the hidden room with the rusty collar. Use the hidden button in the study room and wait a little bit until the door opens.
The other save where you look for the Pc Terminal password. Go for the study area there is a hint to it
I did find the terminal password and the hidden button in the "floor?" area where Anna is,i cant find the button on the study room. What is the password of the PC station?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I don t know what PC your standing on but the one in the hospital room and the one in the, let us call it future lab, have passwords and hints from the study room.
Last hint: The one from the hospital start with "S" and the other with "c"

Jan 2, 2020
I don t know what PC your standing on but the one in the hospital room and the one in the, let us call it future lab, have passwords and hints from the study room.
Last hint: The one from the hospital start with "S" and the other with "c"
In the cyberward there is another computer with password,its called Pc Station,so no i didnt make it on my own,do i have to send a picture? Thx for the hint btw.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Yes please.
Its what... 4 years since I finished the game and I get old. You know memory and such

Jan 2, 2020
Yes please.
Its what... 4 years since I finished the game and I get old. You know memory and such
Im kinda lost,so i unlocked both the terminal and pc station but nothing to progress,i still cant find the key to the child door,the next floor or the desk in the reading room,how do you beat Cybil?
Please tell me how to progress bc i tried everything and it doesnt work

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You have to double check this PC Station. After one of the options you get the next possibility to progress.

And

Jan 2, 2020
You have to double check this PC Station. After one of the options you get the next possibility to progress.

And
Ok so i managed to escape the mansion,this is all for the good path?

Im stuck at the evil path and the walkthrough stops suddently,so i helped both the bald mistress and the other one,they say go do something useful,now what?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes