dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
1704581526987.png

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer: Ressentiment
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.0.20
Language: English ( )

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD (Main Game - Game Required)
Patch:
Patch runs on matching version. No promises it works with older or newer versions.

R7: DO NOT ASK FOR OR LINK THE GAME

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

dabom

Nov 18, 2018
dazedanon The latest version 1.0.18 according to
Will it still work for that version? I'm having a hard time finding version 1.0.17 (well and 1.0.18)

Reactions: newrotic

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
I managed to get the 1.0.16 version running with the translation.
When copying over translation files, just skip the manko_1.json file in img/ero/ subfolder. It's the one that causes the crash. And I don't really see anything translated in that file anyway.
Not sure if it breaks anything further down the line, but now the game at least starts and I got through the prologue and first dungeon with no issues so far.

DionAion334

Jul 23, 2020
I managed to get the 1.0.16 version running with the translation.
When copying over translation files, just skip the manko_1.json file in img/ero/ subfolder. It's the one that causes the crash. And I don't really see anything translated in that file anyway.
Not sure if it breaks anything further down the line, but now the game at least starts and I got through the prologue and first dungeon with no issues so far.
Doesn't work in version 1.0.7, gotta try on some others, ill inform the results.

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
To those who can't play the game, try to copy paste everything except img.

Worked already for 2 people and me.

The only effect i saw when doing this is that the CG room is not translated, but that's a pill i can swallow just to be able to play the game

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone else have any problems with unequipping cursed gear?
The game doesnt let me remove it when i try to take a "bath" when it was supposed to.

hmm.png

It lets me select the character but theres no way to "enter/confirm" the action.

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
The game doesnt let me remove it when i try to take a "bath" when it was supposed to.

View attachment 3249349

It lets me select the character but theres no way to "enter/confirm" the action.
You need to select two characters with cursed equipment to remove it. It wont work any other way.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

View attachment 3249349

Not sure why that text isn't translated, pushed a fix that might take care of it. This is the text that is displayed there. 1704902463561.png

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Not sure why that text isn't translated, pushed a fix that might take care of it. This is the text that is displayed there. View attachment 3249766

Thanks.

As for why the text isnt translated maybe its because i didnt copy anything that was inside the img folder as one of those files causes the "texture error" thing that someone already reported here

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote