RPGM Abandoned Slave Nimiara [v0.3] [Slaves Of Love]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Slaves of Love

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys! - just an update and some explanation I hope you can understand... So - I don't know how many of you have noticed, but I wrote on the patreon page that at the end of the day, I want to create real 3D cutting edge "serious" game with a big bdsm emphases.. I actually am a professional game developer "by day" - so, the past few months I've been actually working on one - a pretty big one and I think we made something really amazing. Yesterday we have finally opened the Patreon for it and you can see it here:

Will be super happy to know what you think and of course, to see you guys joining as our first (well.. actually the first day already brought some people, which is a bit of a shock for us) supporters ;) - I soooo hope you guys like it - we are working pretty hard on this :)

What does this mean for Nimiara/Amir? Well, not much has changed. While the new project is biggest, a lot more ambitious, and has a much bigger team behind... Those games are still "my baby". This month I am going to focus on finishing Rome's demo, but after that, this actually means I'll have more time to go and finish the new version of Nimiara (which is already in the works and yes... the damn guard is fixed :) ).

Thank you all for sticking with this, I know Slaves of Rome harmed my updates rate and development time and I felt the need to say sorry, so I hope it was worth it and it's much appreciated. You guys rock!

Reactions: Twistty
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote