• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim vs Fallout 4 incl. Adult Mods

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Hi Guys,

i'm thinking about to try out Skyrim or Fallout 4 incl. the adult mods. I know about Loverslab and I think I'll start there with my "journey" (since I think it's the best site for it?).
I just wanted to ask you guys if someone of you tried out one of the games and how complicated is it to get all the mods into the game and also maybe you can share your experience with me?

thx

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Skyrim has more adult content , fallout 4 is in beginner state adult mode wise compared to skyrim, just use vortex when u mod u will be good ,when u download mods read overviews(mod descriptions) don't miss those, also LoverLab has step by step in detail guides how to do it

Reactions: MagicSlay and Dekix

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Skyrim has more Adult Quest Mods like Sisterhood of Dibella or Slaverun (Only works on oldrim for the most part, which really sucks), whereas Fallout has... does fallout have any adult quest mods?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
First of all: Fallout 4 is trash as a Game, even Mods can't make it much better. The point if a fully modded Adult-Skyrim is to play the Game with nice little Extras, not make it into a pure Sandbox of pointless Sex.

I haven't really played Fallout 4 much and back when I played it the Adult-Mods were super simple and reminded me somewhat of Fallout 3/NV.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
First of all: Fallout 4 is trash as a Game...

...I haven't really played Fallout 4 much
(y)... people like this always the best commentators in this world.
Skyrim has more adult content
But you can't deny FO4 have the default mechanic to make your own design harem house on multiple location and recruit the girls on your own, whereas in Skyrim, you rely on modders creation.

how complicated is it to get all the mods into the game
No such thing complicated as long as each mod didn't change the same object. And the real question is, can your PC able to load them all because modders only thinking to make the best looking/quality/shape than the original, so potato PC owner should just forget using mods more than a 100, especially the graphic enhancement one.

And as usual, the first mod you're mandatory to download & install A.S.A.P. is CBBE - Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer (available on both games).

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Hadley said:
"First of all: Fallout 4 is trash as a Game...

...I haven't really played Fallout 4 much"

exactly what I thought when I read that :) Skyrim has more replay value and better adult mods overall but F4 is coming along nicely. F4 has the second most mods on Nexus after Skyrim which has double what F4 does. Witcher 3 has amazing potential but adult mods are few

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Lover'sLab is extremely difficult in terms of everything. Even following step-by-step instructions can sometimes fuck with you or break something. Imho, download the base mods needed first. Obvious I know but let me explain further... Download them, install in the correct order, run LOOT (you really will need something that looks through all of it to help you if something messes up), run any mod tools or .exe you need for those mods. Once you're down, create a folder in a directory and label it something like "Base Mods".

Once you're done, look for the mods you want to explore (I'm really big into creatures), then check if those mods need any OTHER dependencies you don't already have. Do what you did before and make a new folder, this time name it something like "Step 1". Then another named "Step 2" and place the one that needed any other mods in there.

In short, any base mod you need should have it's own folder so you don't accidentally screw something up. Then any other mod after that should be in a step-by-step folder in which it corresponds with when you install it, if it has dependencies, ETC. It should help you quite a bit. Also, don't forget to run LOOT after each mod you install unless it's super simple (like you added in armor/weapons/ETC, but you probably should anyway.) I believe the most recent files are always on bottom (for some stupid reason) so MAKE SURE you're reading the correct numbers.

It's a very daunting task but if you get it right, it's worth it.

As for FO4... I'm 99.99% sure it doesn't have any good mods. Hell FO NV didn't have that many nor did Oblivion but... Hopefully people will start producing more smut content. Imo... It doesn't really seem to fit it's aesthetic somehow.

Reactions: MarsD and Dekix

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016

But you can't deny FO4 have the default mechanic to make your own design harem house on multiple location and recruit the girls on your own, whereas in Skyrim, you rely on modders creation.

No such thing complicated as long as each mod didn't change the same object. And the real question is, can your PC able to load them all because modders only thinking to make the best looking/quality/shape than the original, so potato PC owner should just forget using mods more than a 100, especially the graphic enhancement one.

And as usual, the first mod you're mandatory to download & install A.S.A.P. is CBBE - Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer (available on both games).
thx for your info - well i have an AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six Core Processor/ 3.60 GHZ and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX2070 Super
...i guess this should be enough, or ?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
...i guess this should be enough, or ?
Surely that rig can load a few mods using 4096x4096 textures on the models, but it also depend on the memory. Some people want to see nipple that detail I guess :KEK: . Read some post in the past that using 500~1000 mods, game became unplayable due to heavy task. It's seem the game itself have limitation for how many mods that the engine can handle.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Surely that rig can load a few mods using 4096x4096 textures on the models, but it also depend on the memory. Some people want to see nipple that detail I guess :KEK: . Read some post in the past that using 500~1000 mods, game became unplayable due to heavy task. It's seem the game itself have limitation for how many mods that the engine can handle.
well thx - I'll give it a try and let's see how it goes :ROFLMAO:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Hello,
I want to ask the community about Fallout 4 adult mods. I hope this is the correct place.
Namely it's about mods similar to stories from (Double Deck) MECHANICAL TEMPTS or (Double Deck)] KILL'EM ALL! [Both about Assaultrons)
Or at least one that makes you fuck a Deathclaw. Ada waifu would be yet better.
Most mods I saw were just nudity skins.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Recently saw a version of the ARES mod from New Vegas coming to F4. Looked pretty sweet. Big boobah robot girls with big guns is aces in my book.......

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
As far as content goes, nothing will ever come close to skyrim. The only thing that might overshadow it might be the next elder scrolls, but fallout just can't do it.

Jul 1, 2020
I hope it's not too late, the truth is it's not very complicated to get them, I would say that 95% are free, once you start exploring you will get mods that you like and that, I personally use mod organizer 2 to install them, it's easy and Quick, just make sure you read the installation instructions for the mods and read the comments, you will usually find problems there and how to fix them.

Reactions: josefwest

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
2022 and i still feel fallout4 too empty compared to skirym, as i know for fo4 bethesta is messing mods each time they release a new patch on the game and a lot of modders are desmotivated for push efford to this