• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 24, 2023
Fallout 4 Upscaler ENB Test Build 07
I can share you this package but I have no plans to maintain FO4 upscalers, sorry.
base64:aHR0cHM6Ly93b3JrdXBsb2FkLmNvbS9maWxlL0t4djM2c0dhOTJU
This includes
- Fallout4UpscalerENBTestBuild07-Hotfix5
- Fallout4UpscalerFGBuildAlpha01
- ModifiedReShadeForDLSS3 / This one is 5.8.0

Reactions: umk3232

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
Do you have Pama Solitude Bad End 1.6? Plz, Can you share it to me?
No, sorry, I don't have this mod. I don't even use this kind of torture mods. I was able to share a particular version of PAMA because I downloaded it at random. It's something I do from time to time so I can re-upload them in case the download server deletes the file.

Tangeba

Formerly 'supersobaka'
Jan 29, 2024
Guys, do you know how to avoid getting bikini debuf in SL survival mod?
I have SL keywords on all my armours so I instantly get this debuf and what is this debuff all about (maybe is there a guide to read abotu SL survival at all?)

Jvop267

Jan 26, 2023
Yeah, it was taken down by reports. The new link is base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvdTlwMDNiQ0MjRUtpM0dEcjBIZUNTclpGTlhWUkdwZDZrTVhJM19UQVBlVkUxdGg3MDNwRQ
Includes the latest FSR3-FG build and non-FG build 12 and crack procedure. And expect new DLSS3-FG build soon, I hope it will be released to the end of the month.
the mega link needs a decryption key

seeborg

Apr 17, 2020
Guys, do you know how to avoid getting bikini debuf in SL survival mod?
I have SL keywords on all my armours so I instantly get this debuf and what is this debuff all about (maybe is there a guide to read abotu SL survival at all?)
I nerfed that buff to oblivion since it was so extreme. Looks like there are a couple of conditions. Basically looks like wearing light or heavy armor must have the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword.
Edit: Looks like it also only triggers if you do not have the proper bikini or armor license to match what you have equipped.

Code:
        If HeelsRequired
            If !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(SexLabNoStrip) && !_SLS_LicExceptionsArmor.HasForm(akBaseObject)
                If !IsWearingHeels(PlayerRef)
                    Debug.Trace("_SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: " + akBaseObject.GetName() + " - " + akBaseObject + ". Boots are not heels!")
Code:
    While i > 0
        i -= 1
        akBaseObject = PlayerRef.GetWornForm(SlotMasks[i])
        If akBaseObject
            If (akBaseObject as Armor).GetWeightClass() < 2
                If !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(_SLS_BikiniArmor) && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akBaseObject, "SLAroused.IsBikiniArmor", Missing = -1) <= 0 && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(SexLabNoStrip) && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(ArmorBoots) && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(ArmorGauntlets) && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(ArmorHelmet) && !(akBaseObject).HasKeyword(ArmorShield)
                    If !_SLS_LicExceptionsArmor.HasForm(akBaseObject)
                        Debug.Trace("_SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: " + akBaseObject.GetName() + " - " + akBaseObject)
Code:
    ; Check body slot is not covered in clothing
    akBaseObject = PlayerRef.GetWornForm(4) ; Body slot
    If akBaseObject
        If (akBaseObject as Armor).GetWeightClass() == 2 ; Is clothes
            If akBaseObject.HasKeyword(ClothingBody) && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(SexLabNoStrip) && !_SLS_LicExceptionsArmor.HasForm(akBaseObject) && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(_SLS_BikiniArmor) && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akBaseObject, "SLAroused.IsSlootyArmor", Missing = -1) <= 0 && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akBaseObject, "SLAroused.IsBikiniArmor", Missing = -1) <= 0
                Debug.Trace("_SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: " + akBaseObject.GetName() + " - " + akBaseObject)
                Menu.BikiniCurseTriggerArmor = akBaseObject
                ;Debug.Messagebox("_SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: " + akBaseObject.GetName() + " - " + akBaseObject)

Reactions: Tangeba

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
Does anyone have Tulius hair pack?

yo need latest billy petite animations as i want to head pat my dwarf companion as its in the petite animation

I have never used this, but I understand that you need a modified version of sexlab or select that dwarf from console and give it a scale 0.8 (setscale 0.8).

Reactions: hiisi

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Also, supersobaka, I could upload Men of Solitude 1.0. The latest version is 1.0.2 though, so let me know if you still would like to download 1.0 or nah. (actually, I've uploaded it for someone else who asked via dm so here's the link anyway )
Can you upload again?

Or someone else that has HG's Men of Solitude

Tangeba

Formerly 'supersobaka'
Jan 29, 2024
I nerfed that buff to oblivion since it was so extreme. Looks like there are a couple of conditions. Basically looks like wearing light or heavy armor must have the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword.
Edit: Looks like it also only triggers if you do not have the proper bikini or armor license to match what you have equipped.

Code:
        If HeelsRequired
            If !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(SexLabNoStrip) && !_SLS_LicExceptionsArmor.HasForm(akBaseObject)
                If !IsWearingHeels(PlayerRef)
                    Debug.Trace("_SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: " + akBaseObject.GetName() + " - " + akBaseObject + ". Boots are not heels!")
Code:
    While i > 0
        i -= 1
        akBaseObject = PlayerRef.GetWornForm(SlotMasks[i])
        If akBaseObject
            If (akBaseObject as Armor).GetWeightClass() < 2
                If !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(_SLS_BikiniArmor) && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akBaseObject, "SLAroused.IsBikiniArmor", Missing = -1) <= 0 && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(SexLabNoStrip) && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(ArmorBoots) && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(ArmorGauntlets) && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(ArmorHelmet) && !(akBaseObject).HasKeyword(ArmorShield)
                    If !_SLS_LicExceptionsArmor.HasForm(akBaseObject)
Code:
    ; Check body slot is not covered in clothing
    akBaseObject = PlayerRef.GetWornForm(4) ; Body slot
    If akBaseObject
        If (akBaseObject as Armor).GetWeightClass() == 2 ; Is clothes
            If akBaseObject.HasKeyword(ClothingBody) && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(SexLabNoStrip) && !_SLS_LicExceptionsArmor.HasForm(akBaseObject) && !akBaseObject.HasKeyword(_SLS_BikiniArmor) && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akBaseObject, "SLAroused.IsSlootyArmor", Missing = -1) <= 0 && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akBaseObject, "SLAroused.IsBikiniArmor", Missing = -1) <= 0
                Menu.BikiniCurseTriggerArmor = akBaseObject
                ;Debug.Messagebox("_SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: " + akBaseObject.GetName() + " - " + akBaseObject)

Could you please share these scripts files?

Asura066

May 3, 2018

I have never used this, but I understand that you need a modified version of sexlab or select that dwarf from console and give it a scale 0.8 (setscale 0.8).
This is the not latest the latest version is 6.3 or 6.8

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote