undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Dogma's update:

SE Thief en 1.6.1.5 -
SE Thief ru 1.6.1.5 -

LE Thief en 1.6.1.5 -
LE Thief ru 1.6.1.5 -

Dogma's message (in russian)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links updated with 1.6.1.5

BigDKing

Jan 5, 2023
Sorry to bother you. You wouldn't by any chance have his other releases as well? :) It has been months since most of them have been updated on here.

Also, perhaps we could trouble you for the bugfix as well (and possibly the changelog)? :) He pulled an in-place upgrade of the post, possibly to fix the black screen bug that got introduced in 5.45.

Regardless, have a nice day! :)

Mast0d0nt

Aug 11, 2023
full list is
  1. Download all the files (modified reshade is included if you use reshade)
  2. Install them as usual for SKSE plugin (DO NOT INSTALL LOADER TO YOUR MOD MANAGER, EXTRACT IT TO SKYRIM DIRECTORY)
  3. Go to mods folder, open SymlinkCreator.exe, and make a symlink. Here's
  4. You should see SkyrimUpscaler.dll generated in mods folder. Rename it to RDR2Upscaler.org (remove ".dll")
Did everything as instructed, however when I launch the game (through SKSE) I get an error message "could not load RDR2Upscaler.org" and when pressing ok the game closes. The RDR2Upscaler.org is sitting in the mods folder, created from the upscaler .dll with Symlink, however it has a size of 0kb. which seems weird.

CdX223

Mar 19, 2018
full list is
  1. Download all the files (modified reshade is included if you use reshade)
  2. Install them as usual for SKSE plugin (DO NOT INSTALL LOADER TO YOUR MOD MANAGER, EXTRACT IT TO SKYRIM DIRECTORY)
  3. Go to mods folder, open SymlinkCreator.exe, and make a symlink. Here's
  4. You should see SkyrimUpscaler.dll generated in mods folder. Rename it to RDR2Upscaler.org (remove ".dll")
I can't seem to get it to work, after opening Skyrim I am getting Cannot find RDR2Upscaler.org error I followed the inscrutions, symlink created a file but it has .symlink extension not .dll and weights 0kb - changed the name to RDR2Upscaler.org and still getting error.

On the left side is my MO2 folder pointing to a .dll and on destination SymlinkCreator folder sym.png v2.png

Last edited:

JoWalker09

Jan 29, 2021
Hello I don't have the older than these, since when you paid for them you just gain acces to actual month and not the older mods i can't have them.
Hello, do you know if there is somewhere to download "lilyrim 酥甜慕斯" (translates as "fluffy mousse")? I'll attach a screenshot. I've seen this costume from a few people on Twitter, but I can't find it in the Lilyrim's previews on kemono. So I'm not sure if it's part of some pack or was posted individually somewhere. It's something old, possibly from last year

halfelfff

Dec 13, 2019
I can't seem to get it to work, after opening Skyrim I am getting Cannot find RDR2Upscaler.org error I followed the inscrutions, symlink created a file but it has .symlink extension not .dll and weights 0kb - changed the name to RDR2Upscaler.org and still getting error.

On the left side is my MO2 folder pointing to a .dll and on destination SymlinkCreator folder View attachment 3369359 View attachment 3369390
you need to change the extension of the RDR2Upscale file to .org, click the 3 little dots > options > view > uncheck hide extensions for known file types

hanhan

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone have those 2 presets lying around ? I forgot to download them on nexus and the author hid them, thanks. Those are Zhizhen face preset 1 and 2.

Straight from my mod manager, should prob work? Also included the 3rd one if u want

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Did everything as instructed, however when I launch the game (through SKSE) I get an error message "could not load RDR2Upscaler.org" and when pressing ok the game closes. The RDR2Upscaler.org is sitting in the mods folder, created from the upscaler .dll with Symlink, however it has a size of 0kb. which seems weird.
RDR2Upscaler.org has to be in the Skyrim game folder where is the exe is. Do not forget download the Launcher! The RDR2Upscaler.org is a crack anyway, because Pureshit mod needs auth.

1. Launcher files - drop everything in the Skyrim folder
2. In MO2 or Vortex make a "new mod", open it and place the upscaler files: SKSE and UpscalerPlugin folders, activate it
3. Ho to the Sykrim folder has to be a mods folder, already contains the Symlinker (you can run through on MO2, Vortex or normal that will create a symlink as SkyrtimUpscalerplugin.dll - rename it to RDR2Upscaler.org)
4. copy the RDR2Upscaler.org (crack, workaround) and place the main Skyrim foder

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017

On the left side is my MO2 folder pointing to a .dll and on destination SymlinkCreator folder View attachment 3369359 View attachment 3369390
I edit my main post, check it. Anyway place the .org file to the main Skyrim folder, copy and paste.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mast0d0nt
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote