Collection Pinup Sky Cat collection [2023-10-14] [Sky_Cat]

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
I think I understand your mistake, you have only downloaded the PSD files. These PSD are for editing pictures with Photoshop. You need to download from the links above (labelled "pictures"):
View attachment 2193503

There, you will find the complete sets of Aeris:

View attachment 2193506
Okay, so I downloaded the ANONFILE version and I see what happened. You uploaded the wrong file to the GOFILE which I downloaded from the Pictures section before because it was the fastest. This was missing a lot of files as me and several others mentioned. You can actually see the Anonfile is larger than any of the others in that same download category whihc are around 2.9 vs Anonfile's 3.12 so it seems there was some minor mix ups. The ANONFILE does have the correct files, granted it takes a lot longer to download. That certainly clears up some confusion why you believed it was correct and we did not. Either way, definitely appreciated for the uploads.

That said, most of your links are dead now though there are a bunch of new ones just a heads up if you want to add those for anyone else dropping in when putting up new links or just direct them to Kemono.

I also find it funny you refer to her as Aeris despite her being named Aerith in the files. I actually prefer Aeris over Aerith too, though. heh

marcelo75

Sep 17, 2021
Hello! Does anyone know if these pics are really Sky Cat?
If so, where we can find the rest? I imagine there are some nude versions.
Momiji (Sky cat) 4.jpg Thank you!

LZ98

Jun 1, 2020
Hello! Does anyone know if these pics are really Sky Cat?
If so, where we can find the rest? I imagine there are some nude versions.
View attachment 2294527 Thank you!
It's Sky Cat, but its one of the old sets before the sets on Fanbox so I dont think there are more than what is posted directly on pixiv AFAIK. You can see a few of the variations in the posts around this one.

For reference this picture is from a set from Aug 2017, but the oldest Fanbox picture is from Dec 25th 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: marcelo75

KalNed

Jul 23, 2023
Wait... is there a censor-layer... or you have to go pixel by pixel?

Sorry for botheting you with questions lads, this is news for me haha

Edit: There was one! TY for pointing that out =)

Last edited:

sasquatch02312

Aug 22, 2020
Wait... is there a censor-layer... or you have to go pixel by pixel?

Sorry for botheting you with questions lads, this is news for me haha

Edit: There was one! TY for pointing that out =)
The PSDs contain the original uncensored images, some variations if any and a censor layer.

Reactions: KalNed

LZ98

Jun 1, 2020
Kemono has more sets posted. It looks like they were posted from the Patreon rather than the Fanbox. They go far back enough to bridge the gap to the fanbox sets

Last edited: