Unity Sklaw - Development Thread

Should the stats of the characters show numbers(Slave Maker) or vague adjectives/ranks(Jack-o-nine)?

• Numbers.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Adjectives/Rank.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • It's not important.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Something else (feel free to leave a suggestion!).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

IndolentCat

Jul 8, 2017
when is playable demo?
Depends a lot on the art, we are missing a lot of the minimum art, especially on clothes. We wouldn't want to have a demo with all the characters naked, this year for sure, on my side of things I could have it around July, but I'm not certain on when we could have all the demo art implemented. Our artist is going through a lot right now and is trying to get organized to start producing the missing art, so it will happen. I'll keep updating this post every two weeks, so when the art starts coming in, you'll know. We can make a better estimate when we have a definitive female.

Last edited:

IndolentCat

Jul 8, 2017
Hello to everyone that watches this thread. This fortnight we don't have much of note to update. We are still waiting a little bit for the art to come back again, and we've been really busy. I just didn't want to keep you guys and gals in the dark like last year. We are still developing, just RL getting in the way as always and this is something we are making out of love, so it gets thrown to the side sometimes.

Reactions: TheExordick

IndolentCat

Jul 8, 2017
We have been getting back at this, as always, no estimate date for a demo but we'll get more serious and constant this year as things are settling for us. We decided to change the character art style, we'll try to "westernize" it a little bit and progress has been steady on the dialogue/story tools and system. As it is the first time I code something like this I've been having to go back and change things here and there, but I think I'm solving the last issues to start actually making the story dialogue with the placeholder characters in the meantime. I'm hoping the conditions are there to commit for good this time and start rolling Patreon updates so no more long hiatuses. I'll leave some random generation test and you can see the hair physics working.

Again, this is placeholder art as panda is making another doll from the ground up with what she learnt from this one.

random.gif

IndolentCat

Jul 8, 2017
Quick update and I'll be editing the main post. I'm going through divorce, which on the plus side, it means I'll definitely have more time to dedicate to the game and try to make it steady to start getting support. On the negative side, I obviously lost my character designer. So, I'm looking for an artist, I can animate with bones if I dedicate time to it, but I can't draw at all. I'll work on some better things to show the current stage of development and post on the looking for an artist forum soon. I refuse to give up and I really want to release the game one day.