[R>Artist 2D] Share SKILLED 2D ARTIST WANTED FOR SANDBOX/OPENWRLD GAME

n3vcreator

Sep 16, 2023
Hey how's it going? I'm here looking to recruit a 2D artist for a new game. What will the game be like and what is the basis?

Concept: The game will be an open world Sandbox game where the player will be able to go through different places, the game will also have a monetary system that will be widely used. The game will take place in a small town and the player will meet a lot of girls, some of them quite peculiar.

About the story: Revealed to the artist who gets the spot. (Sorry, top secret government file)

How much do you intend to raise: It's very difficult to say, but we want something around 10K. It's a high price and I know that, but it's what we intend to raise with the game. Very pretentious, I know... Better to have some confidence than none! ;)

What will be the payment method: Revenue sharing, good percentage that can be discussed.

What will you do? And why haven't I said that yet!? You will make backgrounds, backgrounds, characters, map, items, and you will make animations. I really know how difficult it is to find an artist when there are several paid jobs out there, especially someone who will meet all these requirements. But what to do? And if you're new, Don't worry, we can grow together.

In addition to drawing, having a good sense of humor and knowing how to work as a team is great.

In case my pretentious post interested you, my discord: then3v

Oh, I had forgotten. We cover programming, writing, client-side, and UI.​