italorubicks

May 12, 2022
[Soi | Skello-On-Sale] THE VAULT [Tier 4 & Tier 7] [Updated Up To 2022.08.27] [File Size: 158 GB]
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl3YVhobGJHUnlZV2x1TG1OdmJTOXNMMGhJVjJsdFZXTmo=

Use a format site you prefer for encryption and decode this link twice to get this archive. Sorry about the extra steps you need to take. But I'm trying to avoid my archives getting reported.
can someone hint me on how to get the archive? never done this before.

keines

Feb 23, 2021
[Soi | Skello-On-Sale] THE VAULT [Tier 4 & Tier 7] [Updated Up To 2022.08.27] [File Size: 158 GB]

Use a format site you prefer for encryption and decode this link twice to get this archive. Sorry about the extra steps you need to take. But I'm trying to avoid my archives getting reported.

Sorry about the very long wait for this. I wanted to redo this collection for a very long time now. However I was busy sorting out other archives to barely have the time to touch this again. Now it here finally..:HideThePain:

First thing you need to know is the whole archive has been revamped and restructure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So lesser use of sub folders then before I did this. So now they should be a less change of getting decryption errors for that reason. I also redo the way you have to downloads this Archive. Now you only have to download one of the folders and not the entire archive. But it is still a hefty task to download these .RAR Files. So I'll recommend to use JDownloader2 to download these collection parts within the background and not from your browser if you have to.

Juri “Candy Footwork“ is seen incomplete within the preview images. However within it has a T7 animation set folder for it. It just I wasn't sure whether that the final version of that part, if it gonna be separate thing to part 2, or at some point gonna merge both parts altogether into one animation. So I left that folder as it is until I get more updated about that animation. To figure out which folder structure direction to go with it.

Thank you for your very long patient for this. If you have any issues within this collection let me know.

Since this updated is me restructure everything, no you don't need to. That optional if you wanna download the whole thing. The pacific collection within the archive link you need to download now.
158GB...? Why is it so large? There's no way he has 158 gb of animations. That's just way too much disk space for a single animator

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
158GB...? Why is it so large? There's no way he has 158 gb of animations. That's just way too much disk space for a single animator
If you've looked at the folders of any of their new releases, it's not too surprising. One 4K video is typically around 500 GBs. Then you have individual scenes broken into short clips which doubles that amount. Then you have the voiced and unvoiced variants. Then for newer releases there's the standard 60fps and the "paced" fps variant. This is all just for one release. Then you got some variations of older videos Skello sometimes does. You get the point.
A collection of just 1 full version video for each release would be much smaller. Though accumulating 160GB of animations through fairly consistent releases over the course of 6 years is not impossible at all.

awtdgnasfhr

Dec 5, 2021
Skello Archive Collection [Tier 7 & Tier 4] [File Size: 126 GB]
MEGA | Pixeldrain

This archive contain everything from 2010 - 2021-11-18 . Which include:

- Old Work (2010-2018 drawings from either Hentai Foundry or Pixiv)
- Scenes
- Full Video
- Source Files
- Voiced Version
- Extras
- Mini bonuses
- Promos
- WIPs/Teasers
- Updates/Upcoming Projects
All sorted into their corrected labels within the Month/Year they were released. For some reason all of OP collection for Skello stuff were all Tier 1. So I took the time and replace all them with higher tier one. Up until October 2021 releases. Which I still don't have the High tier content for those. Their was also February 2020 – Ryza “Hidden Event“ folder that was missing a source file. Which wasn't included from any of the creators download links but probably included on his Gumroad version. So if you manage to have any of the missing content. Please share them to me so I can update the collection.

Updates/Upcoming Projects folder is their for WIP projects that are planned to be released at some point, but not now or updates improvements he'd did from his animations. Their one folder within it that has all the Byleth teaser scenes that currently a project in the works, but not yet release.

If you have any problem with downloading this collection let me know.
can u fix the mega link? i know the pixeldrain one is working but its way too slow for me, i left it on for hours and there was only like 6gb downloaded

A_GenericUser

Jun 2, 2018

Sorry about the very long wait for this. I wanted to redo this collection for a very long time now. However I was busy sorting out other archives to barely have the time to touch this again. Now it here finally..:HideThePain:

First thing you need to know is the whole archive has been revamped and restructure.

So lesser use of sub folders then before I did this. So now they should be a less change of getting decryption errors for that reason. I also redo the way you have to downloads this Archive. Now you only have to download one of the folders and not the entire archive. But it is still a hefty task to download these .RAR Files. So I'll recommend to use JDownloader2 to download these collection parts within the background and not from your browser if you have to.

Juri “Candy Footwork“ is seen incomplete within the preview images. However within it has a T7 animation set folder for it. It just I wasn't sure whether that the final version of that part, if it gonna be separate thing to part 2, or at some point gonna merge both parts altogether into one animation. So I left that folder as it is until I get more updated about that animation. To figure out which folder structure direction to go with it.

Thank you for your very long patient for this. If you have any issues within this collection let me know.

Since this updated is me restructure everything, no you don't need to. That optional if you wanna download the whole thing. The pacific collection within the archive link you need to download now.
When do you think you'll be updating the archive again?

ZaRandom

Jan 6, 2021
Skello Archive Collection [Tier 7 & Tier 4] [File Size: 126 GB]
MEGA | Pixeldrain

This archive contain everything from 2010 - 2021-11-18 . Which include:

- Old Work (2010-2018 drawings from either Hentai Foundry or Pixiv)
- Scenes
- Full Video
- Source Files
- Voiced Version
- Extras
- Mini bonuses
- Promos
- WIPs/Teasers
- Updates/Upcoming Projects
All sorted into their corrected labels within the Month/Year they were released. For some reason all of OP collection for Skello stuff were all Tier 1. So I took the time and replace all them with higher tier one. Up until October 2021 releases. Which I still don't have the High tier content for those. Their was also February 2020 – Ryza “Hidden Event“ folder that was missing a source file. Which wasn't included from any of the creators download links but probably included on his Gumroad version. So if you manage to have any of the missing content. Please share them to me so I can update the collection.

Updates/Upcoming Projects folder is their for WIP projects that are planned to be released at some point, but not now or updates improvements he'd did from his animations. Their one folder within it that has all the Byleth teaser scenes that currently a project in the works, but not yet release.

If you have any problem with downloading this collection let me know.
the folder are deleted or disabled can you renew?