Comics - Collection - Skarpworld [2022-08-04] [Gerph]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

This is probably my favourite adult comic right now. The art is fantastic with a very eye-catching style that's reminiscent of a few animated shows I remember growing up, characters are sexy, and the story gets genuinely funny in parts.

I only have two criticisms:
    1. When the art switches to black and white it can get a little busy in places and the images can be difficult to read. It's also a shame that the colour stops being as prevalent, but I guess that choice was made to increase the production speed.
    2. The English is a little off in places, and I saw an occasional letter missing. Missing letters are mostly an issue when "she"becomes "he" etc. But for the most part the disjointed English does work since a couple of main characters are aliens and the rest of the cast live in a weird place that may well be populated by a multinational population and some disjointed variation of the English language could have found itself as the middle ground for communicating (headcanon haha).

I'm not prepared to knock off any points for my two gripes though, I just love this stuff too much.

Can't wait for more.