• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SmittySomething

Sep 10, 2021
i hope it's worth the wait
Just gonna level w/you guy. The dev has stated before that this game is some kind of side project. Ultra extra emphasis on side. This game is pretty low on their priority list so there really is no telling if the dev will ever publish consistent updates for this game, or how much content will be added with each update.

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
Just gonna level w/you guy. The dev has stated before that this game is some kind of side project. Ultra extra emphasis on side. This game is pretty low on their priority list so there really is no telling if the dev will ever publish consistent updates for this game, or how much content will be added with each update.
i wasn't born yesterday

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
Just saying man, no need to get defensive. This game has taken 4 months just to see a minor bug fix update. You were the one hoping the update is worth the wait.
the last update before that added a lot of new content. it's unfinished, but it's a whole new section to the game.

SmittySomething

Sep 10, 2021
the last update before that added a lot of new content. it's unfinished, but it's a whole new section to the game.
If you want to believe that then go nuts, but there's only two changelog updates that mirror that size and the update you just mentioned is 50% of them. If your this defensive about the game then why do you even bother questioning its update integrity in the comments?

Ronraydan

Jul 16, 2019
somehow i got a horny wife the cumbat in the home become an endless loop and the best part is that i cant load up the save to do her again since i had to restart the game once the error log shows up xD

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
Since game is on hiatus, anyone know any other.. I don't even know what you would call it, average penis encouragement? games like this?

Reactions: LordTasker
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes