VN - Ren'Py - Size Me Up [v1.3.5] [Klein Voimond]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Fancytophat

enjoyed! Excited for more game. I like the characters and story(?) so far. I like the switch in personality on the special days. More conversations with each character would be nice.. it all becomes repetitive after a while. Im also not sure of the purpose of the fighting? It's a neat system but I just dont understand it. Excited for any update that comes though!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rose emp

v1.3.5 ☆★

This is giving me the DDLC vibes because of Nat (the narrator).

Plot ★☆☆☆☆: No plot honestly, since the game is still in development. All I know was there is a door and you try to escape(?) whatever that is. Who cares about the plot, just fuck all dem girls!!!

Graphics ★★★☆☆: There is a reason why I don't really play Ren'Py games. I don't hate visual novel, but its graphics aren't appealing to me. The background images here are decent, nothing too fancy about it.

H-Scenes ★★★☆: Not only there is animations, but it's hot. Okay well there is also no sex audio which is boring, and it can get pretty boring since its just similar animation with different sprite.

Gameplay ★★★☆: The gameplay is not bad, since all you do is work in the brothel and gain money. There are a few bugs that you will encounter.

Overall this game is ★★★☆☆
    It's like you are playing a beta version of a game. The developer is actively looking for feedback though.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Toasty's

Overall a really unique game with lots to offer if given the time. The art style is really amazing and I myself love the depth of the character customization. If giving enough love I can see this game making the top 10's easily updates and more attention is needed on this project!!!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

NeonSantos

It's still somewhat empty but just for the novel concept and implementation i would say i like it. It has some coding problems like the creator said.
    Besides that i really like the meta talk it has going and its characters.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

JokEman12341

First things first, this game takes on a very unique and interesting concept that I’ve never seen before, the game does have its pros like the writing and art style however these are completely overshadowed by the cons. First of all there is a severe lack of gameplay for the time that the game has been in development and some features like the shop and “work” options are completely pointless due to them having zero impact. Another con is the animations, they are really rough and lackluster but are passable. Finally, the thing that really threw me off the most was the over the top FUTA/NTR shower scene, first of all the game does NOT have an NTR tag so it completely threw me off. There is an option to skip the scene but is still happens and is implied, it was extremely uncomfortable and out of place since it added ZERO purpose to the game and the as stated before the dialogue was really over the top. The potential is still there but if the author focuses on things like these and disregards the more important factors of the game, I don’t find it worth my time.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Kai jun

Unique ideas and beautiful graphics. I like simulation games. The game needs more girls. However, the ways look quite similar. There isn't much content yet, but the potential is great.
    I think it will be 4 stars
  7. 3.00 star(s)

dudibudi

Review of v1.2.1

In this game you can create a rather detailed version of a penis sand see how these girls of different sizes feel about your manhood.

Cons:
    -Since this is a 1.2.1 Version means its pretty much finished or very close to it. Which is a shame since there is a severe lack of gameplay and motivation. All girls 6 are immediately available to you. And your sex work earns you money so than you can only buy condoms. So this game is more of a "create your reallife (or just have fun with different sizes) dick and fuck 6 girls and get them pregnant". The sex work and shop is totally useless and offers no motivation to "play". So this is more of a dick creation sex gallery.
    -Animations. They are just not good enough. Every position is the same, and the animations are very stiff, not even a cum animation or penetration etc. In a game where its all about your dick of choice there should be a lot more detail with the sex part. But I saw in the patch notes that the developer is aware of his quality and Iam pretty sure he will improve if he chooses to.

Pros:
    +Music is okay, soft background music. Its not bothering and you would not even realize if its suddenly turned off. But that is good, it does not take you away from the action
    +Really good artwork. The artwork is what drew me to this game. After seeing the pictures I wanted to see what this game offers.
    +Really nice girl choice. I REALLY like shortstacks.
    +The girls have their own personalities and they dont feel forced, very genuine and well written. This is also strong in the interactions and dialogues between the girls themselfs.

All in all its just a little gallery with not so good animations, but I see passion and a clear identity of this game, something that many games lack. I also enountered some interactions between the girls in other rooms, but without any real gameplay I could not force my self through the days and jump into every room to find those scenes. 3 Stars means average, but I would say this is a good kind of average for me. Iam interested in this developers future projects.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

dietmountaindew

Very bare bones (lmao) but has a very charming aesthetic. Hope to get to see this develop more. The potential is certainly there. The art is cute and the dialogue ranges from funny to kinky. No real complaints, just need moreee.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

YamiAi

So, believe it or not, I think this game has potential for a niche audience. The main appeal of this game, with hiw it is set-up, is you customize a dude by giving him a small, medium, large, or huge penis. And then you have sex with some girls and get to see their reactions to the chosen penis size. There isn't much more in the game right now. So, right now, this feels more like a demo than an actual game.

Going forward, I can see this game becoming decent if it plays to its strengths. And I believe that would be to further develop the customizability where the player picks a penis for their character - this could be expanded with more detailed control around factors like girth, width, glans size, ball size, etc. And then further expanding on the reactions from the girls, on what you can do with the girls to makw them react (why is there no lining up penis to face as its own scene?), etc.

However, if instead the focus shifts to randomly occuring events, like the dreaded shower scene, or on expanding the character roster too much too early or focusing on the lackluster shopping or fucking random girls from established franchises like Metroid, then the game may very well crash and burn.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Eneroe

Really good game, enjoyed myself a lot. Found out a few actually useful things and got my self-esteem up. But still, as a game it could use some work - if it was in unity it would run a lot smoother. The simulation aspect of the game is excellent though.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Lester.Rutabaga

I think there is potential in this game mechanic that this developer is working on. I cannot think of another game where dick size can be so rapidly changed. I can see where this mechanic could also be applied elsewhere like in a game where the MC starts off with a small dick, but eventually works to get it larger. The reactions are certainly funny in the game.

I think as a concept, the game offers something good. But I cannot imagine dedicating any more time to an unfinished game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Ebraham

Unique game with the most implemented penis size influence I have ever seen, with character reactions as praise or some humiliation. This can be best game for people with D size fetish where you can choose your real size and feel dominate or get upset.
    Let's see what this project will turn into or will it just be abandoned and disappear among thousands of unfinished games for adults.
    Anyway, thanks to the author for the nice graphics and the idea that many could not get to.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

xlddsj1

This game is unique and I enjoyed the customization of it along with the art it had to offer. I really hope the creator fleshes out the idea a lot more since the only thing this game currently lacks is more characters to interact with
  14. 3.00 star(s)

EmIarMitee

Good concept but I don't think Ren'Py is the best choice for this type of game.

If dev reads this and wants to make some really amazing sex sim game here are some tips.

Switch to unity or unreal, really any engine that allows actual animations and not just pre-rendered stuff and then make actual animations.

More girls and option to customize them, I don't mind inspiring designs on other games but player should have the ability to change size not of just yourself but also of the girls, this with proper, dynamic animations that actually react to the size would be amazing.

Cervix penetration - it is there but only for 3 girls, I'd add a parameter of penetration force and threshold for penetration (that should also change with amount of cum, more cum = easier to penetrate due to more lubrication) that way it's possible for all girls, realism aside of course one would make this penetration a sort of ultimate goal, bascially getting the girl to climax + this = better score resuliting in more points towards unlocking new positions, toys, new reactions, etc.

More positions for sure.

Give girls more character, turn it into a proper sex sim with dating/training aspects, albeit still with focus on penis size, penetration depth, amount of cum.

Aside from toys and new positions I'd also add some stuff that lets you change penis size dynamically, make it smaller or larger with use of some kind of items you can cosume before or durign sex, also for increasing amount of cum, etc.

Lastly I'd work on reactions, don't wont' to be a downer or support certain world views but the girls are way too forgiving, I mean my dick is at best average, and actually below but all girls said it was huge, which is isn't but for those that wish to not go into SPH maybe some settings to adjust what is small and large to differently sized girls.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Loskberg

The game is good as it is now, but I hope to see more, this one could be extremely epic, expecting to see what else comes, good job dev!

Hope to see other girls, like 2b or idk, Gardevoir?, whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be good
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

+ Nice art
    + Good animations
    + Very unique idea, really enjoyed it

- Scenes are pretty much the same
    - Interactions seem to lag a lot
    - Confusing in how much "space" there is and so little to actually interact with
  17. 5.00 star(s)

ClickerQueen

This is something new. The creator has a clear vision and path to execute on it. That's the most important thing. The game is pretty small and there isn't much to it at this point, but I really appreciate seeing something different and thoughtful.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5132390

This review was made after playing the 1.1.0 version of the game.

Ironically, despite of the possibility of having a long dick in this game, the game is really short itself, and in consequence, this will be the shortest review I'll be making so far.

The game is really fun, and it fills the desire of having girls reacting to your stick. It doesn't matter if you have a fantasy of having a tiny grub or a titanic pickle-Rick between your legs, here you can do whatever you want in that sense. There's also a funny introduction speaking about math and different matters about the body mass. The rest of the script is more dirty-talking and it could change depending on the tools you choose. And, while the art is subjective, I think the art here is good, however I personally don't like too much this strange style which is pixel art but at the same time it's not; I dunno if I'm making myself understood. Maybe the backgrounds are the weakest part of the game, beign only real-life photos with a pixelate filter.

In conclusion: Finally, a game where you can show how big your feelings can be for a girl. If you want a quick fap without thinking too much on the details, then this game is perfect. I recommend it to anyone who just want to relax, turn off the brain and just let the game fluid by itself.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Knight6797

The game is surprisingly good. U can customize your character and actually get reactions for ur dick size from the girls u fuck as an initial comment and during sex. The only thing I would love to have is more positions but I guess time will tell.

Also I love playing as a tiny dick warrior, 5/5.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

rickwalberg

Yordles and Pregnancy? Customizable character and dick size? Characters react to choices and are customizable themselves? Needs a lot of TLC but for a first release it shows immense promise and satisfies a number of kinks.