• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Siu0207 collection [2022-05-20] [Siu]

fen42

Jul 25, 2017
It's not just Sui, EVERY artist's work has stopped on that site. Since everybody seems to be getting their pirated Fanbox/Patreon stuff from that site, until someone figured out how to hack Fanbox again, pirates are out of luck. Only way to get the stuff now is if someone who actually supports the artists decides to upload, which is less likely since most them are probably for supporting the artists rather pirating.
I'm ready to pay, but PayPal and fanbox reject all cards from my country...

• Sad
Reactions: DohDongOh

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
I'm ready to pay, but PayPal and fanbox reject all cards from my country...
Found a saying:
"cashapp card seems to work. despite it being visa. cashapp might become my new card for "fun" purchases outside the country etc. I don't have to fuck with a bank."

The comment is from 8 months ago, but maybe it works?

black_sabbath

Apr 15, 2020
Someone's uploaded a bunch of new sets yesterday on e-hentai.org ( ), so make do with what's available now (they're censored, though; no clue as to when the de/uncensored ones will be available).

Reactions: fen42

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Someone's uploaded a bunch of new sets yesterday on e-hentai.org ( ), so make do with what's available now (they're censored, though; no clue as to when the de/uncensored ones will be available).
Japanese censorship being what it is, yet uncensored versions of some albums existing, they probably give it on request. Maybe only to non-Japanese subscribers?

cassettehead

Aug 4, 2019
Japanese censorship being what it is, yet uncensored versions of some albums existing, they probably give it on request. Maybe only to non-Japanese subscribers?
His previous stuff would be sent uncensored via MEGA links on his fanbox, maybe they got sent via a different method this time? Without being subscribed to him I can only guess.

hahahabye

May 3, 2021
Some of his older works are available uncensored on hitomi.la. So check that out if you want older stuff.

jonono

Nov 3, 2018
Unfortunately, it's seems true. ALL OF HIS Mega links in Kemono are no longer exist. Most likely he change the method.
seeing he's starting to purge his mega it made me paranoid and download every available sets on kemono lmao

Oct 28, 2021
Yes, the method is now changed. No more uncensored sets are going to be leaked unless you're subscribed and ask the artist for the uncensored

This is mainly because of fanbox not allowing any kind of links to uncensored contents unlike it used to be before (i think)

DerinHosen

Oct 15, 2020
Yes, the method is now changed. No more uncensored sets are going to be leaked unless you're subscribed and ask the artist for the uncensored

This is mainly because of fanbox not allowing any kind of links to uncensored contents unlike it used to be before (i think)
Damn, another stupid law of Fanbox.
Btw, you mean be "ask the artist for the uncensored" you mean we had to personally dm him/her to get uncensored sets?

Taikouchi

Aug 25, 2019
Anyone have any links for the last two?

2021 (Jan-Oct) & 2022-01-21 to 2022-05-18

First three download links with workupload work but the last two all the links are borked. Thanks in advance.

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
I subbed for a little bit in 2023 to see if I could upload some stuff to sad panda, but someone beat me to it then. Siu gives an uncensored link upon request (via email, with proof of sub), but only for a few days at the beginning of a month. Not sure I can even resub if I wanted to right now, given their new policy on using Paypal.

Reactions: jonono