• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kkthxbb22

Apr 17, 2018
The gameplay is terrible, the 'General' boss in the large room is insanely difficult to beat. The standard poke&roll doesn't work since they have this sonic the hedgehog ability that they can spam at random. Also they get to attack during your recovery animation half the time so there's no way to beat him except spamming spells whichdo pitiful damage and would probably require and hour to kill him with.
Unironicly might be a skill issue on your part. Simply blocking, attacking and firing 1 spell when you recharge stamina beats every single boss.

Bazra

Mar 11, 2022
Im unable to play it. It opens, but then just sits on the loading screen indefinitely and task manager shows it as not responding.
Try - Sitri _Shadow Walk_\Sitri ~Shadow Walk~\DCS_EN\Binaries\Win64 -> DCS_EN-Win64-Shipping.exe
That solved a never ending white screen for me

smc1979

Oct 22, 2019
If you rather just have the movies in the game you just need to extract the pak file.
Use this tool

The game is from Unreal 4.27

and here is the encryption key to do it, put it in the crypto.json file
517foWKwBo4u58MS24i6zw980GCa2wSEQhoUrTDCxlQ=

After extracted there is 20 mp4s from the game.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
If you rather just have the movies in the game you just need to extract the pak file.
Use this tool

Lol I just downloaded a while ago and came back to ask here if anyone knew if the package was extractable. Thank you good sir!

Edit: smc1979 I am getting an error and it's failing each time.

Should just be UnrealPak "<pak dir>" -Extract "<extract dir>" -cryptokeys=Crypto.json
right?

Last edited:

aruisbored

Feb 11, 2018
Lol I just downloaded a while ago and came back to ask here if anyone knew if the package was extractable. Thank you good sir!

Edit: smc1979 I am getting an error and it's failing each time.

Should just be UnrealPak "<pak dir>" -Extract "<extract dir>" -cryptokeys=Crypto.json
right?
I managed to extract the .mp4s. Not sure if this is the intended way but this is what i did:
extract the files in the tool to the same directory as the pak file
change the encryption key in crypto.json to 517foWKwBo4u58MS24i6zw980GCa2wSEQhoUrTDCxlQ=
then run UnrealPakExtractCrypto.bat
You can then search the folder it makes for the .mp4s

IfritOnes

Sep 14, 2018
I managed to extract the .mp4s. Not sure if this is the intended way but this is what i did:
change the encryption key in crypto.json to 517foWKwBo4u58MS24i6zw980GCa2wSEQhoUrTDCxlQ=
Still don't get it, I changed the key in .json file ant tried to run ExtractCrypto.bat, but nothing happens. An yeah, they're in the same folder.

EDIT: Nvm, I did it, all clear friends.

Last edited:

zyx0110

Sep 4, 2017
Use this tool

QQ图片20221102191250.png
like this?

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Thanks, I'll give that a go

cinnamonyouto

Aug 2, 2017
Use this tool

Freaking awesome. Thanks!

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Is there any gallery at the end? Or only way is to extract movies to rewatch?

Big thanks to aruisbored to find the decryption key and the hint that we can just extract all the movies in the game.
For people who would prefer not to deal with the unpacking tool, I extracted and uploaded all the videos.

However, if you don't have MEGA premium, keep in mind that it's a almost 4gb big archive.

Last edited:

Bullrulz21

Jul 28, 2019
Unironicly might be a skill issue on your part. Simply blocking, attacking and firing 1 spell when you recharge stamina beats every single boss.
I mean I accept that I'm not the absolute best, but at worst I'm average or slightly above average (like high gold/low plat in League for example). Unless I missed an upgrade system you legit have to dodge/block perfectly for like half an hour because your attacks with the sword do almost no damage to the boss. I have tried Ctrl, Shift, and Alt attacks and they all do pitiful damage. So you end up in this terrible war of attrition where you have to dodge and/or block very well for an extended period of time.

Regardless of whether I'm good or bad at the game, that's terrible fucking game design you have to admit. It's unfun and tedious. Boss health should be cut in half for every boss in the game

kkthxbb22

Apr 17, 2018
Unless I missed an upgrade system you legit have to dodge/block perfectly for like half an hour because your attacks with the sword do almost no damage to the boss.
You don't even have to time the block just hold the button and after their attack you can hit them once for free and block again.

I have tried Ctrl, Shift, and Alt attacks and they all do pitiful damage. So you end up in this terrible war of attrition where you have to dodge and/or block very well for an extended period of time.
Yup not gonna argue with that, beating them takes a while.

Regardless of whether I'm good or bad at the game, that's terrible fucking game design you have to admit. It's unfun and tedious. Boss health should be cut in half for every boss in the game
Well I would not call it terrible because i've seen much worse, but yeah it's not good. Personally even though it is tedious as you said I still had a bit of fun playing this but maybe that's just me.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes