• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sisterly Lust [v1.1.11] [Perverteer]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Ivan1000

[Playing 0.13 for those interested]

Great game. I originally played Dreams of Desire (Another great VN with incest themes except it involves magic) and this game reminds me so much of it. Story seems really far ahead at the moment. Can't wait for it to finish.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ajjan

Just excellent. Nothing more. Nice game, no f@cking drama.. Anal included it`s very important. What else? It`s almoust flowless game. Just one moment, need more, much more FFM threesomes or may be FFMM foursomes.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

pitpitpit

Great story, Great renders, it has already some hours of gameplay. Only thing missing is some animations. But even without i like this game a lot. Love the new character Iris wish to see her more in the future :D
  4. 4.00 star(s)

wx448

This is one of the games that made me get an account.

The story is great. The author really tries to make the player sympathize with the characters; the "bad guy" is an asshole (well-written). The renders are great (although I do think I've seen some of those assets in other games). There are a bunch of characters so it doesn't get boring. The steamy content is *hot*.

Good stuff! Nia is precious and I want to protect her. :p
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Xumeey

Very good game and very underrated. The story is top notch, the models are very pretty, I like the diversity of the girls and their behaviors. The pace of the game is good is not very rushed but there's a lot of content at the same time. The weakest point of the game might be the renders sometimes the picture does not look good. Overall it's an excellent game, I highly recommended. 4.5 out 5
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Zoner91

Very interesting story. one of the best right now, Just try to focus on animations and replayable scenes would be good. Little bit of choices. But literally one of the best!!

I played only once and got ending of Bella, will play again!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

SuperImp

Fantastic. This game has a great mix of sexy times and slow-burn, relatively romantic relationships. The dev seems to get it. No bait-and-switch like some other games, just good times with a handful of lovely ladies (and supporting cast).
  8. 3.00 star(s)

ButYouCanCallMeLarry

The good is documented by others below.

People need to stop wasting dev time on pointless things in these applications. Making a dialogue option end game doesn't constitute branching dialogue and meaningful choices. It is just a pointless, un-creative way to make it look like this isn't a virtual novel.

Providing dialogue choices that result in a negative experience is pointless dev time that no one is going to select. If you create an option in the game that does only 1 thing (prevent you from seeing content), you're wasting dev time and player time. If, however, you want to add a choice that detracts from one opportunity, but which opens an alternative opportunity, that is worth pursuing. This game, like many others, doesn't do this though.

This game does what many others do. They waste time building empty branches. It needs to focus on 1 thing that can deliver content, and then focus on a new thing that delivers content after the first is done. Then you later put the pieces of that puzzle together.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Piso Mojado

Really sucked me in and now I'm hooked, eagerly awaiting each update! The renders are top-notch and the girls are super-cute (esp. Rachael). Even the older women are fine and may encourage a MILF attitude. Great game!
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Every1sGrudge

[Rev v0.12]
    I liked it.

Art is great; mostly avoids uncanny valley. Some scenes fall victim to Grey Sausage Dong Syndrome when rendering the MC, but I'm not here to stare at dicks so that's a *really* minor issue. Cumshots aren't terribly convincing but again, superficial.

I found the plot to be both a tad too linear and yet also a bit too easy to miss some scenes; there're several points where choosing the correct option on one prompt matters more than your progress with that girl thus far. Conversely there're several junctures where stats get you better results. Not sure I'm a fan of the mixed messages. Similarly there're times when saying one simple line (usually a well-timed compliment) will jump one of the girls' score up 2 or 3 points, but Mom presents much less opportunity to level and sometimes seems like you can bring the world to her on a platter and not get a +1. Also not a fan of several fairly obvious Hobson's Choices; the "OBVIOUS CLICK TO CONTINUE" as option 1 and the "JUST CLICK CLOSE OR RESTART IF YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT THIS WOULD GET YOU ANYWHERE" as option 2.

In stark and complimentary contrast to most of the games with the MC + Mom + X Hot Sisters formula, I actually appreciated the MC's written voice. There're times when he's when his mental monologue is facepalm-y, but very few and believable since he's supposed to be young. I really like that he's presented as competent both in his life and relationships.

Couple of minor drifts into fetishes I don't care for, but only on a preferential level and nothing squicky. Do want more girl-girl / group scenes.

TLDR: very much enjoyed it, added to Closely Watched queue.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Dudethe1st

More a novel than game. Seriously hot, Extremely addicting. Some of the text is a little off, but not very much and it's barely noticeable. Really great work and I'm looking forward to the next update. Thanks!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Ed

Great writing, good graphics, lots of content start to finish, well worth the play through with or without the incest patch.

Character develop in their own ways and are interesting enough to be engaging.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Disco-Inferno

- The story is generaly engaging and interesting, with a modest amount of humor. (played with incest patch, because thats the point!)

- Game length and content so far is pleasantly surpising. I've been playing for about 5 hours and the game just keeps going, there does not seem to be an end in sight (although I know there is going to be unfortuantely).

- It's nice to see such a wide variety of body types (nothing extreme, but every girl is unique) and skin colors for the female cast. All of them are attractive in their own way and theres something for everyone. Also kudos to the developer for giving some love to the girl's underwear! There's none of that bs where characters go from fully clothed to naked in the blink of an eye without good reason.

- There are low frame count animations in the game, but that quickly fell off about an hour into it. I suspect that the developer wants to add animation to all sex related CG, but it's not a priortiy at the moment. The current CG is more than adequate to get you were you want to go though.

- Needs some cleaning up here and there with typos, nothing major though.

Overall I would highly recommend this game!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Tataro

One of the better games out there, though not without it's issues. So let's get the bad out of the way.

You are sometimes prompted with being able to chose to do several actions in the day. Doing them in the right sequence means you can do them all that day, however without following a walktrough you'll often end the day early and miss out on content.

Female models range from excellent as is the case with the youngest sister's body, to not so good as is the case with Ana, whose supposed to be Afro-American yet has starkly unfitting pink pussylips and asshole. Speaking of which a lot of female modes use the male butthole :D

The MC's dick at certain points look like it could replace an oil rigs drill at other times look remarkably average despite women showering praises on it.

The good: Youngest sister is simply the best and it's obvious that most work was put into her, from her body and details of it to her story and romance progression. Mom on the other hand, if you decide to skip out Discreet Inc story simply humps your bones on day 18 for no reason other than you spoke to her before.

The Grind is gone. Which is excellent. Finally. The game focuses on story. Your father died and left you a decent amount of money, you already look good, and in a way that makes it believable why women are falling for you left and right. There's no school, no job, no gym, no bullshit charisma practice or anything else. Pure visual novel.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

raider_manhc

awesome game can't wait for the next update..the story is really well done, love the fact that you cant work on all the girls not just the family. and love the choice between love and submission with one of the girls. makes the game replayable.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

bass63

Excellent story development! Great characters and well written. Lots of content and the girls are beautiful! This is now one of my favorite games on this site! I can't wait to follow the remainder of the story!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 376272

I just played through this and really enjoyed the game. I love all of MC's female family members and fully enjoyed chasing after each one. The secondary women are fun to bang, too. I like that the game is not grindy and find his sisters and mom hot as hell. It's a very easy story to get into and I really got into to doing what it takes to get a crack at having sex with the three lovely sisters and sexy-ass mom.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

scheilu

really suprised by this one. one of the few games, which got me interested in the charakters.
    The Pros: good writing, nice art and the right amount of "gameplay" vs. sex scenes.
    The cons: maybe still a bit too short if you are only interested in one or two of the charakters.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

SingerNS

by far one of the best games ive played, deserves place in popular games for sure. Not too slow nor too fast, quite interesting and keeps you locked to the computer for hours. Even when i finished version i downloaded, just had to play it again to see some other options and enjoy bit more
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Safetydummy

This is a really good game and I agree with a lot of you- it should be more popular than it is, the art is good, the girls have different personalities and interactions with the MC, the story is solid-ish, and the MC isn't a total douche-nozzle. This game really is a hidden gem in a mine of overdone, cliche, repetitive dung.

There is a decent amount of content from what of it I have played- and I've only been pursuing the the Redhead (she kinda has that Amelia Pond quality) because she's cute and seemed like she'd be the most fun to pursue. She is the only one that I've established any kind of relationship with and there's never been a lack of content for her character. I cannot speak for the content that the rest of the characters, but from reading the comments- it doesn't sound like people have been too disappointed with the updates and what's been in them.

From the first release- you've never had to start from scratch or deal with 172 patches just to bring it up to the current version, the save games from the last version integrate seamlessly in to the update, you only have to enter the "naughty code" once and it carries over the next the release, and the releases have been rather consistent.