Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you mate!
My pleasure.
why the MC call the mom Susan?
It's her name, consider that they were separated for years ( after MC's father divorced from her) so, imho, I think the MC feels too awkward to call her mom and use her name, instead.
At least that's my interpretation. :)

P.S. You can change her name in mom if you want, but personally I leaved her name, there are dialogues forward in the game that are based on this, and they are pretty interesting if you keep her name.

Last edited:

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
P.S. You can change her name in mom if you want, but personally I leaved her name, there are dialogues forward in the game that are based on this, and they are pretty interesting if you keep her name.
But if I leave Susan she will always be called Susan and never Mom, right?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you leave Susan then MC will address her as such.
That's why I told you to change it to mom.

MC: I love you, Susan.

vs

MC: I love you, Mom.

Mom fits better and is more respectful... it's also hotter when they fuck... :shrug:
You don't have to rename the sisters though. There it fits.

Reactions: wolverutto

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
If you leave Susan then MC will address her as such.
That's why I told you to change it to mom.

MC: I love you, Susan.

vs

MC: I love you, Mom.

Mom fits better and is more respectful... it's also hotter when they fuck... :shrug:
You don't have to rename the sisters though. There it fits.
Thanks

Reactions: Uthuriel

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There's a point where he call her mom (though I could remember this incorrectly), but as I said you can rename her mom so there's no problem.
Personally I preferred to keep her name, to me it was more intimate to call her like that, knowing she's your mom and you're making her into your woman ( way to have revenge on that butthole of your father..... :devilish: :KEK::KEK: ) but do what you feel it's better for you.:):)(y)

4.50 star(s) 326 Votes