magus448

May 22, 2018
Seems lot of sleeping over with someone not in your bed is keeping from getting waking up chained.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless you get it on later days eventually.

Or is this another hurdle/consequence to having them all with not finding time for everyone as well as others finding out?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Seems lot of sleeping over with someone not in your bed is keeping from getting waking up chained.
Unless you get it on later days eventually.

Or is this another hurdle/consequence to having them all with not finding time for everyone as well as others finding out?
Here's what is supposed to happen:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Kukothemadhatter @Eerie Entity @Johnny-Doe despite melody came out yesterday i dont plan on playing it until i catch up to you guys in this game im almost on Day 13 the story is getting interesting and the old renders are finally growing on me due how likeable the characters are

my favorite girls up to this point are

little sister
Riley
older sister
middle sister
mom
little sisters friends

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Kukothemadhatter @Eerie Entity @Johnny-Doe despite melody came out yesterday i dont plan on playing it until i catch up to you guys in this game im almost on Day 13 the story is getting interesting and the old renders are finally growing on me due how likeable the characters are

little sister
Riley
older sister
middle sister
mom
little sisters friends
Rachel is my top girl mainly because her and MC's story times are some of the scenes I enjoy most in the game, it's sort of like their bonding time, apart from having lots of sex of course, haha :p
But Bella isn't a far second to Rachel though, might even say they could very well share the top 1 spot because they're so devoted to MC, their love for him is undeniable :)
After them comes mom, then Liza and then reverend's wife, haha.
Then comes Riley, after her comes Bella's friend from the club, and then Rachel's friends, Ana probably comes last for me xD

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Rachel is my top girl mainly because her and MC's story times are some of the scenes I enjoy most in the game, it's sort of like their bonding time, apart from having lots of sex of course, haha :p
But Bella isn't a far second to Rachel though, might even say they could very well share the top 1 spot because they're so devoted to MC, they're love for him is undeniable :)
After them comes mom, then Liza and then reverend's wife, haha.
Then comes Riley, after her comes Bella's friend from the club, and then Rachel's friends, Ana probably comes last for me xD
to be honest i like Rachel due to her innocents but for some reason i think as a girlfriend material i think i like Riley more plus she has that punk look which is nice im on Day 15 now

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

little sister
Riley
older sister
middle sister
mom
little sisters friends
You know me...
1835845_1.jpg

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
to be honest i like Rachel due to her innocents but for some reason i think as a girlfriend material i think i like Riley more plus she has that punk look which is nice im on Day 15 now
I think Riley is someone you shouldn't invest in too much, because you won't even see her again until the latest update, highly doubtful she'd be an actual girlfriend, just a side piece just like all other girls outside family :p

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think Riley is someone you shouldn't invest in too much, because you won't even see her again until the latest update, highly doubtful she'd be an actual girlfriend, just a side piece just like all other girls outside family :p
I dunno, Riley is the only "side girl" that is girlfriend material to me, and Sasha if she ever comes to the present timeline

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I've been quiet about this for awhile but it seems people have forgotten about Megan! And it seems @Perverteer has too :ROFLMAO:
I've been waiting for her to appear again ever since her initial appearance. Maybe next update? One can hope. She was absolutely gorgeous.
Remind me who Megan is? I'm just bad with names, haha, I only recall those that I've connected with :p

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Remind me who Megan is? I'm just bad with names, haha, I only recall those that I've connected with :p
Shes Bella friend,the one with the red dress she tag along when you go to a dance club with bella, what you said earlier about the reverend wife, indeed she is gorgeous and very curvy ,god what a fine piece of ass she has

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Shes Bella friend,the one with the red dress she tag along when you go to a dance club with bella, what you said earlier about the reverend wife, indeed she is gorgeous and very curvy ,god what a fine piece of ass she has
Ooooh yeah, her, yeah I'd like her to make a comeback for sure, she's also one of the hotter ladies in the game :p

Reactions: smokebox and Floga

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, she's who @smokebox described. Don't worry, I'm not that good with names too, and with soo many games on this site, it's easy to get muddled up. Only the top girls' name remain in our minds. Even though I was pretty sure that her name was Megan, I had to check the walkthrough to make sure :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes