• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sisterly Love Patreon preview page and release info

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Ok all. Just wanted to give out some info on my new game Sisterly Love. I have been working on this since around May. I wanted to get my bearings with Daz3d and renpy coding. I still need to learn much more. The 0.1 version was completed months ago as far as renders and story goes. I have been wanting to revamp all of it but I like to move forward and not backwards. Now I should have 0.1 ready by this weekend and it will be posted on here along with 2 4k renders and a walkthrough. I will have a patch for it courtesy of @anne O'nymous.

And for the Patreon preview link

Thanks all!

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Good luck with your project :) Just as a suggestion, you should shrink the banners width a bit, her head is out of the screen :) And it looks a little bit streched :)

Zwischenablage01.jpg

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Good luck with your project :) Just as a suggestion, you should shrink the banners width a bit, her head is out of the screen :) And it looks a little bit streched :)
Its supposed to be out of the screen, thats by design :D and I will work on the stretching. It's all WIP till Dday lol Thanks! :)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Ah alright :D If it's supposed to be like that then ok :) Again, good luck and have fun with your project :)

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Looks like you're off to a good start. I wish you the best, and I'm looking forward to trying out the game.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Sisterly Love? Is a story about two sisters in love for each other?
If is, you have a new patreon.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Sisterly Love? Is a story about two sisters in love for each other?
If is, you have a new patreon.
From the images on the patreon page I'd say it's a male MC (Muscle Shirt / Tank Top) going for his sister, but there is no info about this written on the page yet :)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I have been wanting to revamp all of it but I like to move forward and not backwards.
At one time, especially when you're still learning, you must go forward whatever the result. Perhaps it can be better, perhaps it's already good like this, the only way to know is by having the opinion of the public.
You'll rewrite part of your code, it's sure, but you've all the time for this. First let the game grow a little and learn form the public's reaction, then let all this grow in your mind. At one time you'll change this, or that. But it will no be because "perhaps it will be better like this", like actually. You'll know exactly why you want to rewrite it, and it will be easier, better and more grateful.

I will have a patch for it courtesy of @anne O'nymous.
You're welcome.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
damn. you have quite the guts to simply try your luck and make a game :D.
first it will take quite a lot of time 'till you get money. but if you do some good work (and the pics already look quite good), than you will get a few hundreds after some months i guess. still, i hope you didn't quit ya main job ^^.

i wish you the best of luck!

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Sorry guys for the non response, had some family stuff to do. First, There will be the whole family. Immediate and not so immediate. Though the main target is the one for the over all story but I am an Equal Opportunity Employer. Everyone will cross paths many times over in one way or another. but the MC is the brother. When I started this I did have a job, 12 hours overnight 3 to 4 nights a week, I have since been laid off because the company closed down in the states. I'm not doing this for that though. I'm still looking for work. I have a kid so I kinda have too. But for right now, I have a little extra time. This is more for a hobby. If I can make a little off of it, then I'll be thankful but truth is, I like to create things. Hell when I was younger I had a dragonballz site with custom graphics and even made my own music videos. It's just something I like to do.

I'm always open to suggestions or any kinda feedback. I know I'm no pro so please feel free to give your input. especially when I make the game public.

Reactions: Palanto

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Also as for the description on Patreon, because of their guidelines, I was trying to be as vague as possible. Once I release the game, I'll have more info.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well you should really consider thinking about an uncensor patch right from the get go and censor your game ;) Because they will get you sooner or later :) They are checking out every Adult Content creator so be prepared :) If they catch you they will lock your patreon creators page until you censored the game ;)

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Well you should really consider thinking about an uncensor patch right from the get go and censor your game ;) Because they will get you sooner or later :) They are checking out every Adult Content creator so be prepared :) If they catch you they will lock your patreon creators page until you censored the game ;)
I have one :) I didn't want to leave the incest details on the Patreon page. That's why it's so vague. I'll have more detail about it when I post it here. You guys will be my main audience so I figured on doing it that way.

Reactions: Palanto

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
So I went ahead and re did 0.1. renders should be done tomorrow. It won't take long after that to get it done. It'll be ready by Sunday at the latest. I'll release both variations and see how the input plays out.

Reactions: verzauberung

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Just an update. I'm adding a few extra renders and I want to make sure the redone .01 is polished enough. That's why I didn't post it Sunday. I had a feeling I might need extra time which is why I haven't published the Patreon page yet. It'll be ready here really soon.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Last update before release. Sorry I haven't released yet. I am a single father so, I can work on this a lot but I do need to take time for the little one.
Ok, i'm finishing up the last bit of the new 0.1. Should be good by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. All i need to do now is render the trophy pics and a little more for the script and it will be good to go. I'll have more info about the game and my plans with the official release.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
MC takes Liza to a "nice" restaurant? Geez, give me a break! Bench seating, no tablecloth, looks like a run-of-the-mill "family" restaurant.