Archived [SoB] Sister

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Sorry about that sure, sorry about not replying i checked all of them yesterday when i woke up, but i didnt get around to replying to them all. sorry about that.
It's all good, don't worry about it :) here is my save file

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry about the time, had some stuff on, but here it is dont make the same mistakes... enojy

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I got the crying scene with sis and decided to save, which somehow exited the conversation and I haven't seen it since. Am I screwed?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I got the crying scene with sis and decided to save, which somehow exited the conversation and I haven't seen it since. Am I screwed?
yes it requires a save edit to reset that conversation

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
First of what QSP are you using, it would be so so much more simplier if i knew which qsp.
SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_sknf_Quack V10

Edit: I basically reset all her variables and got it to respawn, yay

Last edited:

Rumplewalrus

Jul 15, 2017
I've tried giving the sister magazines ad nauseum - days ontop of days of magazines - and she still hates me.

Is there a file value I can adjust?

Edit: Never could fix the problem so I just restarted. Once I had the mechanics figured out, saved often, and tried to be more careful where I clicked this was avoidable.

Still the "hates" flag seems to be set permanently under certain conditions.

Last edited:

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
I didn't select the correct option after the special picnic event... Will I get a another chance, or do I have to start over?

I'm not using any mod, and the version is 20...

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
My sister hates me what i do ?
Depravity - Without complexes
Behavior - Normal
Attitude to me - Hates
Vagina - has a tiny hole
Anus - seemingly untouched

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Just noticed this yesterday. The v.20 "variable"- 'Отношение_к_ГГ' was changed to 'Attitude_to_GG' in v.21.
I don't know if Avenger did this or if it was because of the translation. I ??fixed?? with find & replace (Qgen 4), but I haven't played enough to know whether I screwed it up or not.

conadine89

Dec 10, 2017
first i have no mods or cheats installed bar what was already in game and translation file, since my restart of the game i have taken the sister to the park every sunday week so far counting 9 trips yet i have yet to get the special picnic option, am i supposed to lower depravity or choose the flirting options and have my jewels crushed each time?

Algalon

Jun 12, 2017
first i have no mods or cheats installed bar what was already in game and translation file, since my restart of the game i have taken the sister to the park every sunday week so far counting 9 trips yet i have yet to get the special picnic option, am i supposed to lower depravity or choose the flirting options and have my jewels crushed each time?
4 trips to the park is needed.
Start date -> go home.
Don't do anything else ( keep your hands to yourself).