• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
is that how it went? I'm pretty sure aegis constantly used cover so that medina and big bro can just use buffs uninterrupted.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
is that how it went? I'm pretty sure aegis constantly used cover so that medina and big bro can just use buffs uninterrupted.
I guess I used a different strategy. When I ran it, Aegis often died either before or right after my Big Bro used Grass Bind. Once Aegis went down, Medina/Mana often went next, which is why I had Mana shield and Scapegoat herself. Didn't help that the boss critted very often for some reasons.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think the BoM hit like 3 times per turn until I Grass Binded it. I don't know how the hell you're keeping Medina alive. He one-shots my casters on a crit, and 2-shots Aegis if at least one attack is a crit.

Last edited:

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
You have to get very lucky. I had to reload my save like a dozen times before I finally killed it. What I did was this:
  1. Aegis uses Sanctuary. Mana uses Force Shield, targeting herself. Big Bro use Boundary Break.
  2. Big Bro (with Flora's heart equipped) spams Grass Bind, halving BoM's speed with chance of outright skipping its turns.
  3. Mana either reses Aegis (if she's KO'd) with Medical Care. Otherwise uses Scapegoat.
  4. Aegis uses Common Heal or Treatment Kit to keep herself and Mana above half health.
  5. Mana either uses Common Heal, if necessary, or Meditate to regain her MP.
  6. If Mana has a lot of MP to spare, cast Force Shield on Big Bro, then maybe Aegis.
  7. Repeat steps 2, 4, and 5, recasting Sanctuary, Force Shield, and Scapegoat as needed until Big Bro has 1400 MP.
  8. Unbound Brother Attack. GG.
Basically, the goal is to keep Big Bro alive until his can fire off his attack. Aegis keeps damage low, Mana keeps the other two alive, and Big Bro stalls the boss as much as possible. Once you got Sanctuary and Force Shield up, you should be very, very hard to kill. Aegis can redirect attacks to herself through Cover if you're afraid of Mana being targeted.

P.S. If you don't have enough MP to use the Boundary Break, try equipping the Phantom heart. Should add like 30 MP. The other heart I had equipped was the harpy sisters one, but I mainly only had it in case Unbound Brother Attack didn't 1-shot.
So basically need Mana to join in the Bro's party first in order to deal with BoM & not Medina, right?Which means the journey must continue until get Amy's scenes when she falling from the bridge that destroyed by the living statue of the dancing maiden because according the guides I read from Steam that Mana girl only can met after Amy's events in that bridge which must unlocked Nnago Village location as the condition for meet that Mana chick & I got stuck right there, which more exact in the Forest Ruin, nowhere to go, so how can make that happen?

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I don't know how the hell you're keeping Medina alive. He one-shots my casters on a crit, and 2-shots Aegis if at least one attack is a crit.
that's why aegis uses cover constantly. so that aegis tanks the aggro

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
So basically need Mana to join in the Bro's party first in order to deal with BoM & not Medina, right?Which means the journey must continue until get Amy's scenes when she falls from the bridge that destroyed by the living statue of the dancing maiden because according the guides I read from Steam that Mana girl only can met after Amy's events in that bridge which must unlocked Nnago Village location as the condition for meet that Mana chick & I got stuck right there, which more exact in the Forest Ruin, nowhere to go, so how can make that happen?

nonono the lineup is oniichan, medina and aegis

edit: here's how you can beat it.

edit2: and you can even go lower level if you use reflect strat. (strategy starts at 1:00)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stalkerman70

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017

edit: here's how you can beat it. (strategy starts at 1:00)
Yeah, I was lucky enough to figure out a similar strategy on my own. Although in my case, the main difference is that I didn't make use of reflect. I had to get real lucky when Aigis was the only one left alive.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So basically need Mana to join in the Bro's party first in order to deal with BoM & not Medina, right?Which means the journey must continue until get Amy's scenes when she falling from the bridge that destroyed by the living statue of the dancing maiden because according the guides I read from Steam that Mana girl only can met after Amy's events in that bridge which must unlocked Nnago Village location as the condition for meet that Mana chick & I got stuck right there, which more exact in the Forest Ruin, nowhere to go, so how can make that happen?
Apparently both party members are valid. As for the second part of your question, I'm not sure what you mean "I got stuck right there". If you mean whether you need to kill the Beast of Massacre to proceed, the answer is no. It's a completely optional boss. To progress the story, you need to choose the Sun/Star pillar; "Under the morning star which shines at dawn sleep I." The last two lines of the riddle are basically saying "you don't want to choose this one (reaper), and you definitely don't want to choose this one (Beast of Massacre)."

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022

edit: here's how you can beat it.

edit2: and you can even go lower level if you use reflect strat. (strategy starts at 1:00)
I just watched the video from the link, I see there you have Aegis wearing Splint Armor while Oniichan/Big Bro did too,right?But I already check in the blacksmith's shop it's not available yet so how I can get the other Splint Armor for the other party's member?That stuff is a vital element in order to combat BoM or not?Are both Bro & Aegis must wearing it in order to defeat BoM?It's like this in the blacksmith's shop

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I just watched the video from the link, I see there you have Aegis wearing Splint Armor while Oniichan/Big Bro did too,right?But I already check in the blacksmith's shop it's not available yet so how I can get the other Splint Armor for the other party's member?That stuff is a vital element in order to combat BoM or not?Are both Bro & Aegis must wearing it in order to defeat BoM?It's like this in the blacksmith's shop
the video was already at day 35+ iirc so maybe that's why? I know some people get to this area only on day 20+

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Man!I've really got trouble beating the boss Chimera,that scumbag bastard is very very difficult to handle especially the last stage when it keep recovering it's health no matter how many times received damages even I follow the hint from The Fox Priestess to keep hitting the snake which the source the revival power that keeps the monster resurrected after had been killed several times, really stressful & tiresome! May be I miss something like I using the wrong equipment or wrong formation party members? Please give me some enlighten here 'coz I really stuck!

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
^ i think you have to go back to the fox village. she'll tell you the chimera's weakness.
I finally able to beat out the crap that damn mixture asshole finally without go back to the fox village even with price one of the party members had been knockout by that scumbag but thank's a bunch for the advise anyway

Last edited:

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
The fallen king is not an optional boss,right?So how to beat that damn old geezer undead?Every times I trying to beat him he always attacking with the abilities that cause very high damage to all party members like instant kill, I trying to use Mana's skill:Life Drain but that old geezer undead is immortal which means he can't die even his life had been sucked,every times I sucking his life he always recover his health instantly! He is really pain the ass to deal with!

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
it is very possible to defeat fallen king with just Mana. requires godlike rng though. dispel, lifesteal, resu doll etc. rinse and repeat until you kill him. or just get more levels for Mana. it does make his big aoe attack practically pointless.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
it is very possible to defeat fallen king with just Mana. requires godlike rng though. dispel, lifesteal, resu doll etc. rinse and repeat until you kill him. or just get more levels for Mana. it does make his big aoe attack practically pointless.
But when I use Mana's Life Drain that old bastard always able to recover his health instantly & what you mean 'rng'?Is the short from 'ring'?You said get more levels for Mana which means must taking the some quests eliminating some low level monsters, is that right?

Last edited:

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
by rng I mean the boss using 2 big attacks in one turn. you also probably need to use dispel on him if he's recovering hp.
So the other two party members just for backup attack since that motherfucking old geezer can always sucking HP & SP (or MP perhaps?I don't remember) so fast & always the SP that drained quickly 'till dry when the HP drained 'till critical limit (almost dry,in other words 'dying' or almost dead/K.O.) except for Mana which manage to still withstand somehow (may be because she is a witch who specialize in cursing?), her SP somehow can't be sucked by the goddamn old zombie or may be I should say doesn't affect much for her. What the most effective skill of Mana that can give most damage after I use Dispel on him to prevent him using Immortality for recover his HP? Because I can't stand deal with that scumbag too long, really pain the ass that's why!

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Any idea how to deal with the Winter Fiend/Demon? Because when start the battle against that bastard I always mostly can't move, only can move a little even though I keep pressing the confirmation button but after that that fucking bastard that always able to move so easily keep attacking all the party members mercilessly without any chances to fight back until I've been defeated so quickly in the flash even I already equip one of the party member with the cold protective stuffs like Travelling Coat & Ice Sapphire!I mean that asshole is located in the cold area,right?So what the heck wrong here?I'm so confuse!

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Any idea how to deal with the Winter Fiend/Demon? Because when start the battle against that bastard I always mostly can't move, only can move a little even though I keep pressing the confirmation button but after that that fucking bastard that always able to move so easily keep attacking all the party members mercilessly without any chances to fight back until I've been defeated so quickly in the flash even I already equip one of the party member with the cold protective stuffs like Travelling Coat & Ice Sapphire!I mean that asshole is located in the cold area,right?So what the heck wrong here?I'm so confuse!
You need specifically fur coats or whatever. You'll know if it's the right coat if your party members don't have the frozen status while just staring at the map. It's a very early game item. I bought my first one while killing seals.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
You need specifically fur coats or whatever. You'll know if it's the right coat if your party members don't have the frozen status while just staring at the map. It's a very early game item. I bought my first one while killing seals.
It's really working!I manage to beat out of crap that silly fucker by following your advise!Thank's a lot,buddy!

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes