VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Endings I've encountered so far (and I'm not going to elaborate on the paths i took to get there. The game is honestly short enough with enough options to make several replays entertaining.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Can you give save for each ending?
You will miss stuff on the way to the endings that way. What you need is a proper walkthrough. But there isn't one that I could find. I picked bondage route, but ended up on the normal route anyway. Either the game is broken as fuck or the walkthrough that is in op is too old
So extracting the cgs will suffice for now

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
How do you get the Gwen bondage ending? None of the event triggers work even if I follow through the guide. She does not appear in bondage gear, I am unable to join her AND Jennifer in a scene, I dont get it... I put the camera in the open and everything...
There is no gwenbondage ending

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Ending guide:

Liz + Addison = Chapter 10 had sex with addison instead of mom

Choose Mom = Mom end

Choose Gwen = Gwen end

Choose Neither = Jen end

Chose Neither + had sex with Lauren in Chapter 14 = Jen + Lauren end

Choose Both = Gwen plus Mom

Pyscho end (actually the best plus the only one with Beth) = Stay a virgin, harem end with Mom, Gwen, Sisters + Beth as pet

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ending guide:

Liz + Addison = Chapter 10 had sex with addison instead of mom

Choose Mom = Mom end

Choose Gwen = Gwen end

Choose Neither = Jen end

Chose Neither + had sex with Lauren in Chapter 14 = Jen + Lauren end

Choose Both = Gwen plus Mom

Pyscho end (actually the best plus the only one with Beth) = Stay a virgin, harem end with Mom, Gwen, Sisters + Beth as pet
How hard would it be to get the psycho end im kinda curious

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
since a lot of posters are having trouble getting all the possible endings, here's a guide:
Question how do i avoid the sex scene with jen and her mom i have tried it and it always ends with them togather i also can't seem to get the psycho ending i know your supposed to remain a virgin but do you actually get the mom gwen and the twins as well as beth.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Question how do i avoid the sex scene with jen and her mom i have tried it and it always ends with them togather.
you can purposefully fail the date by refusing to drink and then not play the date again when the game asks you to.

i also can't seem to get the psycho ending
for the psycho ending you need to pursposefully fail each one of the dates the MC has with the other characters in ch10, ch12 and ch14.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
you can purposefully fail the date by refusing to drink and then not play the date again when the game asks you to.

for the psycho ending you need to pursposefully fail each one of the dates the MC has with the other characters in ch10, ch12 and ch14.
What is the appeal of the psycho ending i know you get beth but do you get any of the family

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Before I play I wanna know is the rape in the game avoidable? Or is it nor extreme/just one scene?

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 17330

Overview:

Sister, Sister, Sister is the story of a virginal male protagonist whose older identical twin sisters help him to lose his virginity. There are branching pathways, player choices, and multiple endings. Will you romance your own twin sister? Your mother? The girl from across the street. Or someone else entirely?​

Updated: 19-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 15 SE
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

Compressed PC Version:

View attachment 9466 View attachment 9465 View attachment 9464 View attachment 9463
I do like this game but I really not sure if I'm in the mood of playing the game from the beginning just so that I can get to the new chapter 15,since the saves from ch 14 won't work with this update.It's a lot of work to restart all the way from ch 1 again and I'll never remember all my choices that I decided to make,such a shame the saves don't work like other games do with updates!

Reactions: JJsworld

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I do like this game but I really not sure if I'm in the mood of playing the game from the beginning just so that I can get to the new chapter 15,since the saves from ch 14 won't work with this update.It's a lot of work to restart all the way from ch 1 again and I'll never remember all my choices that I decided to make,such a shame the saves don't work like other games do with updates!
Wait for the patch and that should be fixed

Reactions: botc76 and JJsworld

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
Here's a question, is the back function disabled as part of the proramming? I've only just found this game and downloaded the latest version and Back is greyed out. I usually like the option in case I f-up a choice without have to save all the time at decision points.

Thanks!

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Here's a question, is the back function disabled as part of the proramming? I've only just found this game and downloaded the latest version and Back is greyed out. I usually like the option in case I f-up a choice without have to save all the time at decision points.

Thanks!
this game has never had the rollback feature enabled, there are patches that enable it and fix a few other problems, but since the game was just completed and there are some bugs I would say wait until the updated patches are ready, should be soon.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Anyone figure out, what happened to the Gwen, sex scene, that was in chapter 14 ??? Seems to have dissapeared in the chapter 15 update...

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes