VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
Is there any chance of changing the thread title or at least the version description for games like this to for example: Sister, Sister, Sister [Chapter 1-2] [Virtual Indecency]

...it get's really confusing after a while between all these titles trying to keep track of which ones are single releases and which ones contain all the previous chapters and the latest one all in one.

Had a similar issue in the Daughter Saga thread as well, where apparently Episode 2 of that game contains all of Episode 1 as well but now the latest Episode 3 release is a separate thing on it's own?

Last edited:
Reactions: lupy30 and fromqb

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok I downloaded this with Mega and folder says chapter two though the way it ended I am unsure if that is the current so thought would ask here in case as new to the game myself so will ask with the usual spoiler tag so not to ruin it for others

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Would be nice if explained that chapter,1 and 2 are not together and both seperate? Better if previes included in new or if new was like add on patch for ch,1. And clearly explained... But still thx for interesting game.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Would be nice if explained that chapter,1 and 2 are not together and both seperate? Better if previes included in new or if new was like add on patch for ch,1. And clearly explained... But still thx for interesting game.
I agree though to me it would be great if the dev did a kind of fade out and in of Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 and so on that way we are not guessing at the new and old content

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
What's the difference between the regular and special edition? And is there a changelog for chap 3?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So is this just Chapter 3 or the whole thing up to a specific Chapter? Also, tis' any good?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So is this just Chapter 3 or the whole thing up to a specific Chapter? Also, tis' any good?
Download it and find out.

Be nice if people did a quick search to seeif more than one thread with the game title came up. If so then you know each release is seperate, otherwise the default 99% of the time is for ALL previous chapters to be included.

Reactions: lordfridge9

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Holy cheeseballs this and the twist have a new update,im currently downloading dmd its 3gb and taking forever.My downloading que is backed up #PervProblems :FeelsGoodMan:

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
It's okay if you're into mind-control stuff. That should probably be in the tags.

Not really much build-up in this. you go from no interest in any of your family to wanting to fuck and corrupt them and their friends in almost no time at all.

The art is decent but not amazing, although I do like the variety of body types that have been added.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes