VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I actually think it ended rather on a low... I dont want games to go on forever, I just disliked the ending... I have only seen a couple of endings so far (3), but of those three I only like one... However I am not referring to the "pairing endings" I am talking about the general plot ending...

The only ending so far I liked was Mom + Gwen... It was cute, it was nice, romantic, and gave closure to the story as far as pairings go... No one changed dramatically, they kept being themselves just now they had sex with each other, so major win...

Mom by herself was kinda... silly to say the least... the fact that she wanted to roleplay herself as the MC's daughter when she is nearly twice his size and age...kinda killed my boner, and than spat on it...

Gwen by herself was probably even worse than Mom's...the whole "cause me intense pain" gimmick she adopted also annoyed me... not to mention... its Gwen... I thought she was a boy at first...

Anyway the problem I had was with the main plot, and its resolution... Alessia gets away ? really ? we got no closure there, we just either accept her as the MC's master, or we dominate her ONCE, and let her go to ruin someone else's life... I wanted her to pay for turning the twins from interesting people to brain-dead sex robots...or a way to get her to release control of them and hope they went back to normal... anything...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Depends which "fix" you mean.

Both myself and @BananaPyjama have both worked on patched versions... which fix a bunch of stuff.
Details of all of those can be found here:

However the author recently released a "fix" version of 15SE himself too.
It only fixes the lack of "bonus scene" at the end of chapter 15. (The bonus scene would only be shown for 1 of the 7 possible endings... now it works for all 7). From what I can see it is the only change he's made. All the other bugs, errors, glitches and spelling remain broken.
Does your patch work with the latest update?
Or does your patch already have the bonus scene for all endings?

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
I actually think it ended rather on a low... I dont want games to go on forever, I just disliked the ending... I have only seen a couple of endings so far (3), but of those three I only like one... However I am not referring to the "pairing endings" I am talking about the general plot ending...

The only ending so far I liked was Mom + Gwen... It was cute, it was nice, romantic, and gave closure to the story as far as pairings go... No one changed dramatically, they kept being themselves just now they had sex with each other, so major win...

Mom by herself was kinda... silly to say the least... the fact that she wanted to roleplay herself as the MC's daughter when she is nearly twice his size and age...kinda killed my boner, and than spat on it...

Gwen by herself was probably even worse than Mom's...the whole "cause me intense pain" gimmick she adopted also annoyed me... not to mention... its Gwen... I thought she was a boy at first...

Anyway the problem I had was with the main plot, and its resolution... Alessia gets away ? really ? we got no closure there, we just either accept her as the MC's master, or we dominate her ONCE, and let her go to ruin someone else's life... I wanted her to pay for turning the twins from interesting people to brain-dead sex robots...or a way to get her to release control of them and hope they went back to normal... anything...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone who hasn't played this game yet id say give it a try, you may love it, but it may also leave you wishing for more.

Reactions: Rythan25
U

User_32285

Not to the person i replied to as you finished the game but to others
SPOILERS IN MY DISCUSSION

you hit the nail on the head. i feel the same exact way about the ending. i got the gwen one and then save scummed to play the mom one and i wont even bother going back to get the both option (even though you described it being the best) just because of the lack of ending either of them provided. Alessia is more or less the antagonist and there is no closure at all with her besides, deny her and youre super strong but it doesnt lead to anything (which is a plot in the story considering you have your 2 older sisters who have studies with her and a younger sister who offers herself to you for you to practice and get stronger) or accept her and she says, now you know how to control people who sought to control you but if you denied her the same thing happened (even though she claims its a gift from her, i call BS you could've controlled the older siblings easily, they were to open to being vulerable.) honestly the mom renders turned me off and i thought gwen was hot. i did enjoy how shes into the whole forced and anal pain play as that is my fetish but i just enjoyed her facial renders more too. (im an ass man and dont care for tits so if theyre small whatver as long as pedobear isnt involved or stated.) also didn't really give a shit about jennifer, her mom on the other hand i did enjoy but one of the saving graces of this game was the whole, you, your mother, lauren, and jennifer date and events (along with the vacation with liz and addison, that whole chapter was good to imo), that was hot and entertaining. all in all im happy i played the game but it could've ended on such a better note especially if this game had the funding and following to support it for further development.

anyone who hasn't played this game yet id say give it a try, you may love it, but it may also leave you wishing for more.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
edited it but my original reasoning was this before i went back and just decided you were right:

yes i know i use the function quite frequently, since i spaced poorly and it was huge wall of text i figured id just draw everyones attention to the fact that my run on paragraph contains spoilers as opposed to adding a spoiler function every other line. normally i do just that but this time felt it may have made the post unsightly. (not that the huge wall of text isn't either) Figured atleast this way they would see the big bold warning and just skip over the whole post.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
No need.
Everything the author fixed in his latest version, was fixed by my modded version already.

Though I will update my post to make that clear... because you aren't the first to ask.
thank you sir !

highly appreciated

Kajoq

Jan 12, 2018
I see a lot of people are let down by the ending. I would have liked more too, but this was ultimately a very fun game and totally worth playing.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So here is a list of all the labels in chapter files. So you can jump to any of them, I think.
I grepped the game directory for all the labels. I haven't tried them all, but, did all the Gwen ones that I hadn't seen and all the Mom ones I hadn't seen. Then a random group of labels that looked interesting.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
surprised to see this end i havent played the end but from what i played thats gotta be one hell of a rushed ending and makes me not want to even bother seeing as from where i was ive probably seen 90% of the game before the ending was added meaning loads of buildup to a fizzle

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
surprised to see this end i havent played the end but from what i played thats gotta be one hell of a rushed ending and makes me not want to even bother seeing as from where i was ive probably seen 90% of the game before the ending was added meaning loads of buildup to a fizzle
He is continuing it, but in another game... It will be a continuation from the end of summer, and starting college...

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
He is continuing it, but in another game... It will be a continuation from the end of summer, and starting college...
there wasnt a ton of content that i would say a warrant for another sequel type chapter or w.e game it just screams i want money for another project so buy/fund me on that now not to say the game is bad but it was cut short at a point that makes me thing the dev is seeing dollar signs and wants to keep going with another now just so its 2 instead of 1 or even 3/4 same point tho its like selling small books when the full book all together would be like a normal novel part 1 of 3 or something

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes