3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
does this game really have sissification?Because i didnt see any,chris is already a trap at the beginning.
I mean there's no tags to differentiate between a physical transition for a trans character who identifies as such and forced sissification of a cis character so we make do with what we have.

Reactions: unexpiration

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018
Please share your wisdom.
Alright, you need to send me your save files.
* Close or dont run the game.
* Go to your C:\Users\your name or user name\AppData\Local.
* Zip your game folder ( thats in case you want to have your progress saved ) and send it to me either her or through any file hosting service.
* If you want to start fresh, then delete the (Sissy_Maker) folder, then start the game and click Start a new game, finish all the process, once the game starts, save and close.
* Go back to the C:\Users\your name or user name\AppData\Local and zip the new save and send it.

I will edit the save and I'll send it back to you. You'll need to delete the older save ( the one you sent me, the entire folder ) and put the new one in it's place. then start the game, load the save and enjoy.

Last edited:

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
What am I doing wrong to get Chris's anus to trained, I keep using the but plug with the lube and also the zore cream and I've done it a lot already

jojiallstar

Aug 1, 2021
V4 Gallery
So I probably got something wrong but it seems to work for me anyways. I extracted the “data.win” found the “STRG.txt” searched for all “VAR_EVENT_*” lines and formatted it to be placed in the “event.dat”.

To unlock:
Locate the “event.dat” in “%LOCALAPPDATA%\Sissy_Maker_Full”
BACK IT UP! Just in case, as I honestly don’t know what I’m doing it just worked.
Open the “event.dat” with Save Edit Online
Remove everything between the braces
(del all “VAR_EVENT_…” stuff)
So you’ll end up with a bunch of ‘sets’ like “<0xE9>” with “{ }<0x00>” at the end
Open the attached text file, select all, copy, paste in the center of the { }
so there should be a space before and after the cursor like { | }
Download the modded event.dat and replace the one in the Local appdata folder

Hope this helps, also maybe someone more capable than I can explain what’s up and double check my text.
So, after open the "event.dat" with Save Edit Online
replace all 0.000000 -> 1.000000 . It means "VAR_EVENT_Scenename":0.000000 event off then ->
"VAR_EVENT_Scenename":1.000000 event on.
Download the modded event.dat and replace the one in the Local appdata.

Reactions: Alexe_23

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
long time since I played this, so... let me guess, everyone's Still fucking Chris except James(meaning me/you the player) Who is constantly busy making money and paying for various things for chris And all you get at the end is a grinding here & there.

Was I right or not?

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I can confirm that this method works, just replace the event.dat from my attach files to "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Sissy_Maker_Full\event.dat" and the Gallery is 100% unlocked
yes! 100% work!!
of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_main_gui_Create_0

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes