3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

nat04killer

Aug 7, 2020
when I download on Mac I get the 0.5 and not 0.6 version is it because Mac doesn't have it yet or I'm I doing something wrong?

sugma69420

Jul 6, 2020
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object objVideoPlayer:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Object_objVideoPlayer_Alarm_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_objVideoPlayer_Alarm_0 (line -1)

aGenerater

Apr 29, 2018
Hey folks can anyone help me out, I have this error message poping up for me.

of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

at gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_main_gui_Create_0

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Did they ever add a proper scene replay? So that you could re-watch entire scenes and not just look at pictures? I haven't played this game in a long time but I remember hating how the gallery was just cgs and not scenes.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Yo, can someone just tell me if and how it is possible to unlock the gallery for 4.0?

I just spent about 60 very frustrating minutes reading old posts, downloading saves and programs, reading readmes and other instructions, and i can't get shit to work. I don't want to grind through the whole game again, but at this rate that would be faster...

Reactions: Chrathrard

mercer12

May 4, 2018
Probably best to do legit yes it can be annoying but alot of the old cheat stuff from event file,downloading save file,cheat engine does not work anymore and just errors the game the best we can hope for now is that creators put code or cheats to put in to make game less grindy

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
Probably best to do legit yes it can be annoying but alot of the old cheat stuff from event file,downloading save file,cheat engine does not work anymore and just errors the game the best we can hope for now is that creators put code or cheats to put in to make game less grindy
ok! txs

HelixNL

Jul 24, 2018
Hey folks can anyone help me out, I have this error message poping up for me.

of Create Event
for object obj_main_gui:

at gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total
stack frame is
gml_Script_gallery_unlocked_get_total (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_main_gui_Create_0
I've got the same problem.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes