Sissy introduction

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Assuming you're into futanari, perhaps you might enjoy ? You play in a world where futa's dominate and you're a boi who lives his life in said environment. It's pretty fun with great lewd stuffs, but it has noticeable glaring flaws and a very slow update time.

And of course, there's literally . Not as good, but it's exactly the kind of game you'd love. :biggrin:

Also, welcome!

P

Peachy_Bum

Thank you so much! Yep I am a big fan of futas! Can't believe I've never seen this before! :3

P

Peachy_Bum

My silly sissy brain got distracted, I'll just jump on my laptop now, can't seem to find it on my phone

P

Peachy_Bum

Aww i made an account, but im not getting any verification email! :(

Edit: Silly me found it

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
see you on the discord if you have any problem ping me

qwerty123zxcvb456

Dec 5, 2019
Hiya everyone! I'm peachy bum, but if you like you can call me Ariel, since I'm so angelic :3

I'm a sissy college student from England, I love all things girly and I'm currently trying my best to be sissy with a college student budget!
I absolutely love both video games and erotic role-playing, which I do in equal measure. I play all sorts of games, both lewd and not, I'm allways on the hunt for good sissy hypno games of you can point me in the right direction!
I Role play alot on a site called house eros, I've been on there for a few years.

Feel free to message me whenever you want, I'm allways on the look out for new friends to talk to and I like to think I'm quiet honest and open, we can talk about whatever you like!

That was my somewhat brief introduction, hope you liked it. Hope you have a great day, lots of love from peachy! Xx
so how can i contact you ? discord ,instagram ... gimme something

Veriz

Apr 24, 2020
Hiya everyone! I'm peachy bum, but if you like you can call me Ariel, since I'm so angelic :3

I'm a sissy college student from England, I love all things girly and I'm currently trying my best to be sissy with a college student budget!
I absolutely love both video games and erotic role-playing, which I do in equal measure. I play all sorts of games, both lewd and not, I'm allways on the hunt for good sissy hypno games of you can point me in the right direction!
I Role play alot on a site called house eros, I've been on there for a few years.

Feel free to message me whenever you want, I'm allways on the look out for new friends to talk to and I like to think I'm quiet honest and open, we can talk about whatever you like!

That was my somewhat brief introduction, hope you liked it. Hope you have a great day, lots of love from peachy! Xx
Can you send me your email account.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Cul and patiswar