Sissy introduction

P

Peachy_Bum

Hiya everyone! I'm peachy bum, but if you like you can call me Ariel, since I'm so angelic :3

I'm a sissy college student from England, I love all things girly and I'm currently trying my best to be sissy with a college student budget!
I absolutely love both video games and erotic role-playing, which I do in equal measure. I play all sorts of games, both lewd and not, I'm allways on the hunt for good sissy hypno games of you can point me in the right direction!
I Role play alot on a site called house eros, I've been on there for a few years.

Feel free to message me whenever you want, I'm allways on the look out for new friends to talk to and I like to think I'm quiet honest and open, we can talk about whatever you like!

That was my somewhat brief introduction, hope you liked it. Hope you have a great day, lots of love from peachy! Xx

Nightowl565

Oct 12, 2017
there's a game called tales of androgyny, sounds like it's right up your alley. Pun was fully intended.

P

Peachy_Bum

there's a game called tales of androgyny, sounds like it's right up your alley. Pun was fully intended.
Aww yeah thank you so much, yeah I've played it quite a bit allready it's super good! Yeah there was definitely alot of things up my alley during that game :3

P

Peachy_Bum

There is a shit ton of those games on this .
Thank you very much, I do try to check that website out regularly, but the layout is a little confusing for me, my little brain can't handle it!

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
...kinda getting that part, but all that u said and...straight? or gay? i'm soo confused...if so, why not just say gay instead of sissy? or if u were manly men, but gay, why n ot "bears"?

P

Peachy_Bum

We look and dress like girls, you know big old bums, wide hips and all that, sometimes chastity cages, it's called sissy since it's a pretty specific style.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
oh cute you say mmm
welcome to the forum
you should contact the other cute sissy @klx ;)
also he has a discord for sissy boys only check his sig.

Reactions: MoeMoeGames