• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Sisntea: Sister & Teacher [v0.05b] [Nerv]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
click to pc (in your room) and save the game.
Thanks for your response. WHEN can I click on the computer? I've played through the end of Day 4, and have yet to get ANY clickable areas, let alone the pc.

I really like the teacher's character design, but there's just TOO much grind is this game without being able to rollback (so you're stuck with any click errors) and no save ability, especially when there's only ONE female character of any interest at all. And if the teacher's not on the screen, it's talky talky talky.

Oh, and did I mention the tiny print that I can't enlarge and requires a magnifying glass to read?

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for your response. WHEN can I click on the computer? I've played through the end of Day 4, and have yet to get ANY clickable areas, let alone the pc.

I really like the teacher's character design, but there's just TOO much grind is this game without being able to rollback (so you're stuck with any click errors) and no save ability, especially when there's only ONE female character of any interest at all. And if the teacher's not on the screen, it's talky talky talky.

Oh, and did I mention the tiny print that I can't enlarge and requires a magnifying glass to read?
It can be saved in the v (0.004) version of the game. but (0.005) version does not have this feature. the story has changed a lot and many shortcomings, I hope it fixes in the next update.

Reactions: hentai charley

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
SisnteaSisterAndTeacher-0.05b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game. If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on ! , We're crowdfunded, !​

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote