Attal

Oct 25, 2017
It sounds like it's when you're about to make a choice?
It happened once in a non-choice spot, prior to the problem I had just not bothered saving anywhere but before choices.

Hi, @Kaffekop.
The game does not respond to clicking on the profile creation screen, it is impossible to create or delete the top three rows.
Disappointed.
Win 10 x64
If you increase the resolution you can click them, though even at 1920x1080 the first row is partially obstructed (you can get it just below the bottom of the box though).

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
It happened once in a non-choice spot, prior to the problem I had just not bothered saving anywhere but before choices.

If you increase the resolution you can click them, though even at 1920x1080 the first row is partially obstructed (you can get it just below the bottom of the box though).
it is work. I just reload the files. Thanx.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@Kaffekop
Time to begin study RenPy :cool:
Hehe ... not happening.
But one point for effort though ;)

There are three red boxes, respectively "enter text""create""cancel" No other
Yup, that's about right.
Click in the "enter text" area and start typing. I may have to figure out a way to get that text message to disappear when you click on it.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Hrm, that worked for me, don't have any other insight. Well, you could just create a bunch of dummy profiles until the ones you're creating are able to be selected down at the bottom.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hm, that's annoying as hell, I can see that.
The worst part is, that I'm not able to reproduce the error. Running through all the path's atm, so I have some clicking to do, and haven't seen it once.
I'll pass it on to the developer.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hi, @Kaffekop.
The game does not respond to clicking on the profile creation screen, it is impossible to create or delete the top three rows.
Disappointed.
Win 10 x64
Hey there.
You're also running the 0.04.2 update?
Hm, it appears that the resolution thing is still playing tricks on us.
Have you tried going in with another profile and go full screen? Restart the game, and get to the profile you couldn't?

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Ha-ha... yeah, but that's just way too soon, don't you think?
Although, I think she gives good head :cool:

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Hey there.
You're also running the 0.04.2 update?
Hm, it appears that the resolution thing is still playing tricks on us.
Have you tried going in with another profile and go full screen? Restart the game, and get to the profile you couldn't?
Yes, it is work in 0.04.2 update. Thanx.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Just finished playing 0.04.2 and my what a ride it was. At times it got pretty dark and sort of gloomy, but again I liked it. Mom/Mary is getting hotter by the minute and every milf Mack encounters is sexy and fuckalicious. The 2nd sex scene with Marsha was a masterpiece!. Her offer to train Mack and then let him bang her milf friends was truely inspired. I really like where this is heading Kaffekop!!. Held og lykke fremover.

Hunapu

Nov 12, 2017
I'm not a Mac-person so please bear with me.
I took it to my daughters and tested it, and it ran without a hitch, so I'm thinking here ... is this something that all developers run into, when building for a Mac version?
If it is, then this info should be saved somewhere for everyone to see.

I hope it helps everyone out when it comes down to the Mac version of my little project.
Thanks for taking the time to share this.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Not sure why those permission weren't set, but at a guess it may have happened during the zipping/unzipping process. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Overall, regardless of engine, Ren'Py, RPGM, Unity, et al, they generally stop at the generating the build, which makes sense, since that's all they're built for, but there's two additional steps a developer could take if they want to be more Mac friendly.
  1. Create a Mac installer package, so things like permissions are set correctly and you can avoid issues like this. There are books and websites dedicated to doing this, and if you're interested let me know and I can forward some along.
  2. Sign both the installer and the application with a Developer's cert. (Though this step probably only makes sense for a final version). Signing means that both the installer and the app will be trusted by the Mac and won't prompt the user to see if they really want to open/run them. Getting an individual Apple Developer account for Mac is $99 a year.
Though there will likely be a learning curve involved of varying degrees depending on one's familiarity with the Mac, e.g. it may be harder and therefore a lower priority for some. That's OK. I see the above as a "nice to have", and so far the community has managed to come through with issues like this. Us old timers are used to do some digging and tinkering to get games to work on the Mac. Sometimes, it's part of the fun.

Reactions: Kaffekop

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I like the interface, especially the save menu. I suspect that there is a small memory leak somewhere as the game becomes heavier and the menu response time increases as the game progress. This is actually one of a very few games where I follow the story closely. but if in future versions happens that we can not use the old save, I will start screaming for a "skip" button (though perhaps there is already one and I just was too stupid to find it). I like the graphics, I like the story, and I will follow this.

yuzna

Nov 13, 2017
Pleasantly surprised, an interesting and promising game. Wish more people knew about it, seems kinda weird that he has less patreons than some of the, in my humble opinion, less quality games out there.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes