catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Really enjoyed this update.
Pog is an absolute gem -please can we have more of her "schooling" the MC on his grammar.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
May i ask how much bdsm in this game?
Not really a lot planned. Morwena's into spanking, and has a bit of a dominatrix vibe going on when you're not spanking her. There's some rope play, etc, but if you compare it to Headmaster or Pale Carnations, it's pretty clear BDSM isn't the main focus on this one.

Reactions: medassin

aditya0162

Jun 16, 2023
In the quest log i have completed all the quests but for the mercenary/warrior ginger the quest shows get to know her better by talking to her in the morning. When i go to talk to her in the morning the same conversation happens about my death in the mines. How do i progress in this quest.

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Art is very good but the chatting.... my god...
Why for EVERY little quest must we have never endings off topics chatting with every character ? ?
I know it's better for "setting the mood" etc but it's waaaaayyyyyy to long.
Example : I go buy paints to Anya's shop.
Very simple : Hello, do you have some paints ? Yes. Fine, how much ? Ok, thanks. Bye.
But no... Nearly 10 min (my english isn't as good as I would like it to be ^^) reading off topic blabla...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Art is very good but the chatting.... my god...
Why for EVERY little quest must we have never endings off topics chatting with every character ? ?
I know it's better for "setting the mood" etc but it's waaaaayyyyyy to long.
Example : I go buy paints to Anya's shop.
Very simple : Hello, do you have some paints ? Yes. Fine, how much ? Ok, thanks. Bye.
But no... Nearly 10 min (my english isn't as good as I would like it to be ^^) reading off topic blabla...
The casual conversation is important and makes sense. There's only six people normally living in the village, having a chat when you go to talk to anyone who is friendly makes sense, especially when no one is in any immediate rush for any given task to get done.

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
The ? tile in the dungeon is very buggy...

Whatever option I chose, the screen almost always turned black, I also couldn't click anything and I must load from previous save...

Last edited:

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Couple of bugs to report: when i wake up, for some reason it yeets me straight to the Sanctum with the Goddess statue and Morwena. When i go in the mines, after opening a chest or two i either get a black screen which wont let me do anything except close and resume from autosave, or i get a cutout of Morwena at the bottom of the screen, and anywhere i click responds as if I am clicking on the goddess alter in the sanctum. When i went up to "fix the belltower", i started to get dialogue about the bells but then got yeeted back to the sanctum. I guess Morwena REALLY REALLY likes me, hates me, or just plain cant live 5 minutes without me spanking her ass purple. Oh wait, shes already kind of purple..

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes